LAZY MAN'S CHRISTMAS CARD!
Well, I figured that this is as good of a time as any to wish all my friends and family a Happy Holiday Season, and Best Wishes in the New Year!
I hope this greeting will suffice for a card, since I don't have time to make one!
I have posted some pictures of my family and myself to let you see what we have been up to this past year. I will send this link out to all friends and family in hopes you'll check it out to keep track of us this next year. I give props out to Rod Schaible, a longtime friend, for helping me get this BLOG started!
He will also be helping me update it while I'm away! Also, props out to the person who invented the indoor home furnace, because it is frickin cold outside!
I don't think I'll miss that! Barely any snow so far in MN so that bites!
I will try to put links up to my favorite websites, and also a link to my email address I'll be using in Kuwait, but for now you can click on my profile, and it will link you to it! Don't hesitate to drop me an email!
Hope everyone is in good spirits this season, and we'll talk to you soon!
Later,
Erik











2 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... soccer in colombian pomagier scrabble link http www.benefithouse.com insurance international trip bontril diet nasty ass Apwu health plan Botox lying down after satellite phone rental 20 fm gb mp3 player tuner Drugs fro erectile dysfunction Britax car covers seat Omarion's performance at the 2005 bet awards 12 volt heaters
This is very interesting site... Kenwood car speakers bright warm http://www.golf-gift-8.info/cross_watches.html can sauna help weight loss Diet pill dental care
Post a Comment
<< Home