Waiting and Wishing!!!!!!!?
Well, the Christmas portion of the holiday is over and Santa treated us pretty well, so I hope he treated everybody else great! Although the Vikings lost on Friday to the Packers which sometimes seems like a waste of 3 1/2 hours of getting your hopes up and getting buzzkilled at the last second, and especially on Christmas Eve! It could be worse. I could live in Wisconsin, and BE a Packer fan! Kidding! Well, no that is true!
What gets me is that there are a lot of Packer fans here in MN, and that tells me that there is more opportunity in MN, so they all move here! Well, they do have a lot of nice cabins in Wisconsin, its not all bad!
Anyway, we don't have any dates set as far as when we go on orders to leave, but it will be last minute when we do, and we, at least I am ready whenever! My duffle bags are packed and locked to start vacation!
I know my wife would prefer me to leave ASAP, so I can get it over with, and I feel the same way. I haven't really thought about it much this past week because of Christmas, and we are going to have an open house on the 1st, so everybody is invited. ( As long as you know me you can come!)
I will be glad to give you details via email, but I'm not giving the details on this open forum so I can keep the rif raf out!
I really have no news to report as of now, but the week will start tommorrow, and than the email rumors might start up again!
Go Gophers!
Later,
Erik











1 Comments:
best regards, nice info Culinary school denver colorado Breaker circuit obsolete erotic lingerie buy meridia 80 mg zocor Unresolved sexual orientation and erectile dysfunction play keno voyeur interior design tatoo removal Antidepressants facts addiction Chandler cosmetic dentistry air purifier coleman camping stoves http://www.webmaster-affiliate-program-4.info leather wing chairs new or used Duloxetine and wellbutrin Software music video
Post a Comment
<< Home