Flying High Again!
Today is departure eve, as we are heading out tommorrow afternoon, and will be flying for awhile over the wild blue yonder!
Today, we spent most of the day getting things arranged for putting stuff on the plane, and sending the things we wanted sent home to Cottage Grove! That is very important, because I sent home the Tequilla I got in Mexico, so it can sit in my bar and age for 1 more year! Not before I took a couple shots though, of course! It goes down smooooooth like mouthwash!
Anyways, after tomorrow, it will be a new experience, and I don't know when I'll be able to post, and how often, but from what I've heard, it is pretty easy no matter where your at over there, so we'll see! Last night we went to see Meet The Fockers w/ some of the group, and that was a pretty good show! Tonite we will probably go to another movie or bowling! I know all I talk about lately are the fun things we do, but the way we see it, you gotta get it while the gettins good, because I won't be doing those things for at least the next year!
Besides, it's not as fun as you might think, when your away from your family, but I have good people here, and a lot of downtime waiting for the flight, so whatever we can do to have time go by!
I will try to post tommorrow before I leave, but I can't promise, and if I don't I'll post when I get there!
Later,
Erik











7 Comments:
Hey Eric;
Love to see you are available.
Love to see your picture, where did the bike come, cool.
Hope all is well, sounds like it is so far; what this fun stuff, glad to read you are able to keep in touch with home. I miss ya man.
Can't write long, got go take care of the kids stuff.
Take care of yourself & I'll write again.
Love and Miss ya man
Olie
SGT Holtan,
Good luck and have a safe journey. You will all be missed tremendously. Keep in touch and let us know how everything goes for you and everyone else. Tell CPT Yost, SSU(SMSU) is really changing the new student center is almost finished. I hardly recognized the campus. Stay safe and I'll keep in touch.
LT Gilbertson
Frenchy here
Love you & PLEASE for the others sake have your coffee & other things before 10 am!!! Wish I could be with you to keep you on your toes!!!!
Be safe
Miss,
Love you & if you need me, let me know. (Erik quit laughing) we talk soooooo much! but we know what's up
Love you!!!
Hi Erik! Glad to hear that you were able to catch a few flicks in the States before shoving off. I hope your flight is comfortable, but I doubt it. Sorry I haven't sent you a message before today. I have thought of you often and we pray for you and your family daily. We missed you at the Skilling's Christmas gathering this last weekend. Samantha is still confused. Hunter thought that she was a real swimmer. She had her life jacked on and he snuck up on from under the water and pulled her under. She just can't understand why he would do that. She has a lot to learn about pool fun, on top of learning to swim. The kids all had a great time. We lost Luke once. He was right there, then all of a sudden he was gone. He wasn't in the play areas. He locked himself in Missy's room, which ajoined Mom & Dad's (party room). Luckily he is strong enough to pull the main door open. He shut the adjoining room door locking himself behind it. He did a bit of toilet paper damage but otherwise was just fine.
I hope you will continue to have time to let all of us know how you are doing. It seems to keep you a bit closer to home. Though nothing is like the real thing.
Take care - Tammy Petersen
Hey Erik,
Well I hope you have a safe trip and hopefully you're one of the lucky few that can sleep well on a plane! It's good to hear that you guys have been keeping busy and doing things that are fun and relaxing...or at least as much as they can be right now. We're excited to get going on the Colorado stuff, Mark has to be out there my birthday weekend but we'll still be able to celebrate. He starts on the 7th. SO! I think I might get a Boston Terrier or a Chihuahua to keep me company while he is gone! Anyway, just wanted to wish you a safe trip and I am looking forward to your next post!
Love Tei
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »
This is very interesting site... The basics in how to play craps Lexi drug http://www.audioconferencing7.info/albuquerque-lexus.html Child backpack uk Laser eye surgery and refractive errors Chamonix skin care dental plans Saab apc Data recovery professional Used lexus gs300 dallas ft worth Zithromax and aids Atlantic city craps forums Louisiana parkinson's disease lawsuit lawyers Land rover defender key lock extra thin pontiac head gasket Adaware spyware remover lexus rx300 changing bulbs Anti depressants and serzone viagra valium uk Pay bill spartanburg treasurer
Post a Comment
<< Home