Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hotttt!!!!!

Today was a decent day, where we started out at 7am and took the van ride to White Sands Missile range in New Mexico, to qualify with our 9mm pistols, and then we went to dental and got xrays, and a free checkup! After that we did some PT at the gym, where I played racqetball, and lifted weights! Tonite we went to the border, of New Mexico, and Texas to eat at a place called The Edge of Texas, where we were treated to dinner by the Air Evac crew who are stationed here from Holman Field in St. Paul. They have some friends of ours that we know so it is good to see someone we know. I finished off my dinner with a delicious bite of a huge Jalepeno pepper that was grilled, and it was the HOTTEST pepper I have ever had! I immedietly started my hiccuping, which I do whenever I eat real spicy peppers, and then proceeded to drool, snot, and sweat for 20 min. I have added more pics to document Ft. Bliss, and there is one of me after downing the pepper! It was funny for everyone, except me! I love peppers though, so it was worth it!
Anyways that's all for today, and chack out my new pics!

Later,
Erik

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik:

I'm always looking for a racquetball game. When you get home you can burn off some of that hot pepper stuff against me.

TAP

January 06, 2005 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

February 16, 2007 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C