Hurry up and wait!
Well, anyone who knows the military, knows the motto!
And I will tell you that I haven't done this much of hurry up and waiting, and getting to where your told to go only to be told your 2 hours early, or your not supposed to be there today since basic training, but I guess when they are trying to deploy tons of people at a time it happens!
We have half of our next group going with us over filled with civilian contracters, so it gets hectic, because they are only kinda doing the same things you are to get ready! But they are cool, and are doinga service also for the country so god bless'em! Even though they are getting $180,000 for the year they are over there!
Mis, I got your post so it works well, love you, and I thank eveybody who follows the site! Today we had SRP day, where they go through all paperwork, like finance, and medical, and things like that!
That means getting more shots, and giving blood samples! I only got 4 shots, so thats not bad!
Tommorrow we'll go to the range to qualify w/ 9mm pistols, and then dental!
Today we got all of our desert uniforms, and supplies, like body armor, and chemical suits, so we now have a new wardrobe! We pretty much get up at 5, go to eat, and run around for the day, then eat @ 6pm, go to the gym, get online, BS, watch a movie, and go to bed, and start again!
Bliss is about 55 degrees, and it has been cloudy and moist since we got here! But the mountains are beautiful, and you can see Mexico in the distance! Don't think I'll make a swim for it though! It hasn't been sunny here yet which is weird for the desert, but I guess it's the rainy season! I won't complain, because I don't have to wear a jacket!
Anyways, I gotta get my laundry, and watch another episode of the King of Queens before crashing!
Later,
Erik











2 Comments:
best regards, nice info generic oxycontin how to inject 95 nissan maxima body kits mercedes benz dealerships in maryland Natural mother maternity clothes access dental insurance free blondes sex free best 401k adam black jack gum Fragrance encapsulation of hydrogel beads Oxycontin 120mg Keyword new york oxycontin lawyer blogger help ebay oxycontin prescription for oxycontin Graphic card type hpux Blooming marvellous burgundy maternity dress size 12 mexican oxycontin pictures didrex harmful side effects Adderall+purchase oxycontin overnight online coinsultation 5c 5c 5c 27 england term insurance quotes quoteconnect
Very nice site! Kansas city missouri genealogy divorce
Post a Comment
<< Home