Online finally!
I have finally gotten online and I had Rod talk me into getting online via wireless connection!
But we look weird driving around in a Durango through the neiborhood looking for signals!
My AOL # doesn't work anymore at the barracks, so I have to make treks to the neighborhoods!
We have had a 4 day pass this weekend, and we have gone to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, to Jaurez, Mexico and to watch the Vikings game at Tony Roma's! All in all a good weekend so far!
We have off til Tuesday, and then we should be heading over on Wednsday!
I'm glad we got a break in here because we have been going pretty much non stop for a couple weeks! I will try to update this as often as possible, but realize it might not be as often!
Hopefully I have time today to download more pics!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
What a great site » »
Best regards from NY! car alarm san francisco ca Chelsea plantation insurance map Laser tattoo removal lander Inner ear eczema treatment projector installation Flashing panel lights 98 dodge caravan Harrahs hotel casino reno Freidag toys Compare bank refinance rates Mingo custom cabinets california mortgage refinancing california cash out Sofas contemporary furniture
Best regards from NY! pics+free+teens+xxx vegas casinos Adderall xr dosage narcolepsy Miami hair dryers wholesale google&aposs pop up blocker nude pics of teens for free management training programmes gatwick Nexium or esomeprazole magnesium teen pussy picture philips dvd 621 dvd player Encyclopedia lesbian love scenes Free teen cheerleader porn Small woman huge tits How to make botox last longer Car covers chatsworth Rc cars batteries amateur voyeur Prescription prozac without Amiga computers
Post a Comment
<< Home