Sunday, January 09, 2005

Vikes win!!!!!!!!!

Good evening!
Today was an off day for us, well kind of! We had a class this morning on the Armys medical computer system, and then we had off the rest of the day! The state Command Seargant Major Boone was down here for a conference, along w/ SM Kness, and they came by and said hello!
Then we were off to Tony Romas for the Vikings game. They have a Vikings fan club here that watches games at Tony Roma's and man it was cool! Most of them are Hispanic, and they pay dues, have raffles, and a scholarship fund, so it was a great time! They were the most hospitable people, and we were treated to drinks by them and watch the Vikes kick Packer booty! I called Madison after and rubbed it in, and I also want to rub it in to the Iowa chapter of the Holtan's. You all know who you are, but there is always next year! It was great to see Favre throw 4 interceptions!
Tommorrow we do virtual convoy training, and other classes, so it will be busy again preparing!
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Later,
Erik

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Erik,

We sure do miss you! I had a great Birthday, but it wasn't the same without you. It is fun to read each day what is happening in your life. You are a great son-in-law and I love you very much. I will try to do better to stay in touch. Tim can't get your Web site at his office for some reason. He says to say "Hi" and that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

Love Always, Mom Skillings

January 10, 2005 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erik, LaRoe and I are so happy we were able to
see you before you left. We have a great family and
are very thankfull. I am sure you are happy about the
Vikes. It is about time they did something good. I was
afraid they would lose up until the very end. Maybe
they can pull it off in Phily huh? Well you take care
and we will be in touch. Uncle Bill

January 10, 2005 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

February 22, 2007 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C