Better Homes & Gardens!
Who says we aren't making things better for the Iraqi's? Today I set out on a mission to do some area improvement around our building by making a landscaped path from the street to our building. I must say with the limited resources we did quite a job making the dusty path less muddy when it rains, and way more eye catching! When we attacked a couple of years ago, after the dust settled they plowed all the weeds down EVERYWHERE around this complex. I don't know if there was grass here before or not, everywhere is this fine, dusty dirt, and when it rains it is VERY , muddy! I mean a little water makes everything messy, because it sticks like an inch thick to your boots and tracks everywhere in buildings! When you go 30 ft. from the street to the building it is over! So I was bored, and also wanted to do something normal to pass the day! Tommorrow we have the Surgeons conference we will work at then on Fri. I am going on a mission for a couple of weeks! Not too excited to go by myself, because I won't know anybody, but as the military goes, this happens often, and you adapt to new environments easy, and you make a lot of friends! Or enemies!!!!
I also want to comment on this news from the Twin Cities sports market from a person who is over here away from family, and my millions that I make!
What is Kevin Mchale thinking? So, Flip Saunders is the problem? I love the Wolves, but I will tell you he is the VP, and he selected the team, but its the coaches fault? How about getting ALL team players, and not dudes that are selfish! I like Latrell, and Cassell, and Wally, but man the mix just ain't right this year! I hope Flip gets a job, and smokes the Wolves! As far as the Vikings go! SWEET! Red McCombs sucks! I am sick of him, and his southern drawl whining for a stadium. Maybe now they can fire the overratted Tice, and get some team players ALL like Daunte Culpepper! The hockey season is over? Well, not quite, and I LOVE the Wild too, but I'm gone, so I don't care if they have a season anyway! I also think, as I am over here that the players and personnel from pro sports teams take theirselves WAY too seriously! You know if I had a million dollars right now, I'd retire! That is all I need! The way they talk about strategy , and business sounds very childish and silly compared to people doing other dirty work! Especially when you in a place like Iraq. I still will love pro sports, but I don't have any interest in hearing an interview w/ a pro athlete again! Unless it's Fred Couples, cause he's my favorite golfer ever! Thanks for the editorial space!
I'm gonna jet to get some rest so I can get rid of this Upper Resperitory Infection I got going, so I'll chat at y'all later.
Later,
Erik











72 Comments:
Hey Erik-
So I've finally caught up on my reading! WOW, you've been a busy dude ;o) How could we forget you? No really?! Just kidding :o) Well the house and I have made friends, but I woke up at 2 am to some weird noises next door. UGH! Don't even want to know. Work, work, work and that's just finishing stuff around the house! I might as well start my own painting company ;o)
Yeah sports are overrated when it comes to the drama of who gets what and for how much. You're not a fan of Tice either huh? Yeah hopefully someone can take the Vikes and work out the kinks. How about getting rid of Moss? I hope so, that might not be the most popular view but hey how many Super Bowls have we won with him??
Anyway, you have been a busy guy! Ya know technically you are not alone. We are all with you in heart and mind. I sent a request to the Rojas Saturday Prayer Chain so you have like 50 of my gente sending you strength and prayer. Good luck on your mission, God will protect you and keep you safe. I'm glad that's it you helping to change lives everyday. It's a big responsobility but there is no one else that I can think of that would do a better job. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers, lots of love man. Tei (PS Mocco gets here in a week!!!)
Ok so I was with you up until you started to mention Wally! I heard that Flip was still with the organization but is no longer the coach. I was actually talking to my buddy the day before Flip was canned about how great it is that he is still around. So I guess it is my fault I jinxed him. I should have talked about Red, Moss, Tice, casell and “the family man “ spreewell oh ya all those punks at the NHL and NHLPA boo hoo I don’t make enough money, we want a salary cap.
Don’t get me started about actors and musicians who think that we should care about what they think about anything.
Oh well I will give you back your Blog
Ryan
This is very interesting site... »
Enjoyed a lot! » »
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
ZJZ8gU write more, thanks.
Hello all!
Magnific!
Thanks to author.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Wonderful blog.
Thanks to author.
Wonderful blog.
Nice Article.
Please write anything else!
Nice Article.
Good job!
Magnific!
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Nice Article.
C++ should have been called B
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Please write anything else!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
All generalizations are false, including this one.
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Thanks to author.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Good job!
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Thanks to author.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Hello all!
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Nice Article.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
Wonderful blog.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Post a Comment
<< Home