Selfish!
Well, today I really have nothing! But I will say that I'm feeling a bit selfish, and concieted, because Spc. Ernst from my team here in Iraq told me that she thought that I was all about myself, by having my own website. See I emailed my team, who were at different sites, to introduce myself, and I added that if they wanted to get to know me they could check out the site before they met me, and she told me she thought I was all about myself when she saw that!
Today, she is at a different site, and I am going to give her crap, because now I have met her, and now she KNOWS I'm cool!
Speaking of selfishness!
You know how everybody has been saying if I need anything, let me know!
Well, I figured, since I got my trailer, things I need are as follows!
Kodiak(green) I know I shouldn't chew, but Oh well!
A Gamecube
Gamecube sports games(Missy, can you send the NCAA football disk for the kids gamecube!)
Glade plug ins( With tangerine aroma!)
White chocolate Reeses PB cups!(Mini, and regular!)
DVD's
Rod, if you read this, will you make me a couple of mp3 cd's? You know what I like! Thanks bro!
Games, but not cards, we have plenty of those!
Oh, microwave kettle corn!
Now, there is my moment of selfishness, I promise, it will not happen again until next month!
Besides, if you ask, I will tell you!
Hope everybody has a good day!
Later,
Erik
SGT Erik Holtan
MNCI Surgeon Cell
Camp Victory South
APO AE 09342











5 Comments:
Hey Erik-
Just wondering how the mail is over there? I was thinking of getting you guys netflix- so you can get all the movies you want. Let me know if that will work for ya and I'll set it up. We miss you guys!! The unit is just not the same!! Take care and get back to me either on your site or E-mail me michelle.jorde@us.army.mil
Talk to ya later- take care!! Michelle and Pete
Well Hello everyone, this is the now infamous SPC Ernst. SGT Holtan did have the courtesy to inform me of his lovely comments on the web site....however in my defense when I told him, and i think the exact term was big head not selfish, it was after weeks of nonstop missions in Iraq and 2 days of no sleep. I am a jokester like SGT Holtan can be at times....but if i have had no sleep my mind seems to not have an edit button and things just start coming out. SO when he asked if i had seen his website and what I thought I said nope hadnt seen it yet and jokingly said what i thought.....obviously without thinking. Well i spent the whole rest of the day saying SGT I was only kidding. It would have been longer Im sure but I flew out the next day ;) Just kidding. He is a wonderful help with the PDHA Team and we are glad to have him. Even though he cant make coffee we dont hold that against him ;) But thankyou for sharing him with us....not that you had much choice but were a good group and take care of each other. I can see now that this is a wonderful thing to have to let family and friends know that all is well. Take care, God Bless, and dont be surprised if you hear/read more silly stories about me.
-Elise Jensen Ernst
(a fellow scandinavian & serving soldier)
Yeah. I know you like that 80's hair stuff. MAN!!! When are you gonna get over it? Maybe the same day I do. :)
I will see what I can whip up, Sarnt Holtan. Keep it real, Hooah.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »
Post a Comment
<< Home