Friday, February 25, 2005

What do I say?

What do you say when nothing in particular is really going on new the past couple of days?
I have been doing this push of soldiers from the 1st CAV Div. out of Ft. Hood Tx! They are a pretty cool bunch and I have to say the Brigade Surgeon, CPT Wayne has been treating us VERY well! The rest of the guys in the sugein section for the brigade have been great! There are only 2 but SFC Norbech and SSG Perez, along w/ SFC Tolbert have taken care of us and I really appreciate it! We have heard a lot of stories from everyone, and they aren't all great, but they are first hand, and you really get the picture of what goes on out here! I will say that when we get to FOBs that have had the worst luck out here they are much more hardened, and they have more of a blank look in their eyes, but they are excited to go home! It gets hard to here everybody talk about what they are going to do in the next month when they get home and go home on 30 days leave. But they desrve it, and we have to thank them for going out on patrols, and raids, as well as manning the checkpoints in the area where the car bombs, and suicide bombers tend to make their mark! Very good folks, and I appreciate being part of a service w/ them! We have about a week left of this push and then back to Victory to regroup, but our days are long and we see an average of 500 soldiers a day! This particular group has about 3600 troops to give PDHA's to so it's quite a numbers game making sure EVERY SINGLE ONE gets done! Their units don't let them skip this part at all!
I haven't had really any time to email my wife, so I want to tell her that I love here, and I am missing you more every day! You are the greatest wife of all, if you ask me! Madison, Hunter, and Kendall, I really miss them too, but Missy sent me a picture share of her belly, and of Madison posing, and Hunter with his freshly fallen out front teeth so that feels good!
Also, Ryan I know what you did, and I don't think that is gonna work, but I really appreciate your effort! You know what I'm talking about. You would be surprised what info. gets to me! Thanks brother in law!
Have a good night!
Later,
Erik

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it didnt work exactly. You wont be home for the delivery. Unless Missy wants to hold out.
But they did say that you will be eligible for R&R for 2 weeks mid march and they are going to try to push it through as soon as you are eleigible. But I think that that means you wont be able to take it later.
I figured it was worth a try.
Ryan

February 25, 2005 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it didnt work exactly. You wont be home for the delivery. Unless Missy wants to hold out.
But they did say that you will be eligible for R&R for 2 weeks mid march and they are going to try to push it through as soon as you are eleigible. But I think that that means you wont be able to take it later.
I figured it was worth a try.
Ryan

February 25, 2005 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it didnt work exactly. You wont be home for the delivery. Unless Missy wants to hold out.
But they did say that you will be eligible for R&R for 2 weeks mid march and they are going to try to push it through as soon as you are eleigible. But I think that that means you wont be able to take it later.
I figured it was worth a try.
Ryan

February 25, 2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya actually I am a little supprised you know. I only started yesterday and it was in the afternoon after I caught up on your Blog.
Ryan

February 25, 2005 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did you know that caribou just finished a deal to allow a franchise to start up in Kuwait/middle east! They can build they can built upto 250 stores in 5 years

February 25, 2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.pornstar-pornstar.info fantasy football Central florida fishing guides linksmosquito lagoon Web site traffic marketing tamaulipas Coaching for youth baseball Cialis low cost home insurance order adipex Proactiv for 19 95

April 23, 2007 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C