Thursday, March 24, 2005

2 days in less than 24 hours!

I made it to Kuwait today, and am waiting for my flight to Baghdad! It is a lot weirder coming over than going home from the aspect that the darkness goes quick, and you follow the daylight all the way here, and all the sudden it is the next day here, and when you arrive it is night, so you almost skip a day! But now getting back to 9 hours ahead is something to get used to, because calling home, and responses from emails don't get back to you, because people are asleep when you write them. Of course I slept for like 6 hours on the plane, and I am not tired, even tough it is midnight here, but I can watch some movies on my laptop......Oh wait, that went out on me today, and can't get the program to fix it til I get to Iraq, but am charging my Ipod, and I bought a couple of books at the airport that I haven't quite finished! I bought Purpose Driven Life and I can't read past the 2nd chapter, because those of you that know it, your not suppose to read more than 1 chapter a day in the 40 day process. Oh well, I bought a Suze Orman book, and that has to do with finances, so even though my wife doesn't like her, I think she gives pretty honest advice! Pretty much saying, if you don't have the jing you shouldn't buy a thing! Well, I made that phrase up, but I kind of like it!
Not much else here, but if you are familiar with my early posts, you know how much I hate Kuwait! So I can't wait til tommorrow. If your not familiar with my early posts, than get yourself a cup of coffee, or Jim Beam, and catch up with me! Whichever beverage gets you through it!
Later,
Erik

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

February 05, 2007 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

March 17, 2007 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

April 26, 2007 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C