Thursday, March 31, 2005

Daylight Savings!

This morning was time to turn the clocks ahead an hour for spring, and it seems I am getting even farther away from home! Because now I am 10 hours away, but only for awhile! I think in the states you turn the clocks this weekend as well! However, in Kuwait, and Afghanistan, it says they are not affected by the change! I don't know how they figure it out!
Well, I am kind of finished with my landscape job, and I took some pictures, so check those out on the site. Also, I have not taken many pictures since I got back, simply because I have not been anywhere but here, and the more I'm here the less exciting everything gets to look at! I threw an extra one in of Hunters mohawk after I cut his hair on leave, so he'll love that!
It took couple of days for my last post to appear, so I didn't know if it even did, but I saw it today. We'll see what happens for this post.
In other news, I guess I haven't commented on any news or things like that, and I work best when I'm spirited, and I don't mean drunk!
That's all I got, and if that doesn't get many comments, I will get more contriversal next time!

Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I checked out the pictures and the one of your son - my God Son - with his finger jammed up his nose is disgusting. Looks like I need to spend more time with him.
Your landscaping is quite impressive. Looks like an avenue of employment you should look into upon your return to the US of A.

Love you lots!
The Petersen's

April 01, 2005 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, what great landscaping you've done...definitely a strength of yours!

Lots of special TV coverage on Pope John Paul II - I noticed that there was a short article on Page 6 of the morning paper on Terri Schiavo. News comes and goes and comes and goes, doesn't it?

Warm thoughts of you on this sunny Saturday.

I love you.

Anne

April 02, 2005 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SGT Holtan,
Nice job with the landscaping!! Just think, now all you need are some flowers from Gilbertson Farms! But, I don't think the flowers would live, wrong climate. We offically open the greenhouses on April 30th, so another busy summer ahead selling produce and flowers!
LT Gilbertson

April 02, 2005 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erik,

I hope all is well with you today (Saturday). We just saw in the news that the terrorists hit the prison nearby. We all hold you up in prayer with God and St. Joseph the patron St. of Fatherhood. He seems to be doing a good job protecting you so far. I don't know if you have heard yet, but the Pope past away at 9:37pm (Rome time)on Saturday. I hope the next Pope is as Holy and a true leader of the people.
We sure missed you at Easter, but it was really great to see you while you were home. Hope all is well. Take care and God Bless.

Love always
Jill

April 02, 2005 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##name##, I've been working on the backyard a few years. We finally added a pond and a waterfall but I am certainly openhome landscaping to some tips on how to make our backyard look great for this spring and summer.

February 24, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

December 30, 2006 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

March 01, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C