Even Better Homes and Gardens!
Well, with the heat comes a little spring cleaning, and we have gotten all new desk, and cabinets for our office are, so that beats the old banquet tables we were using! No better time than the present to spiff up our office area, and clean behind the furniture. We spent the whole day today rearranging the area so we can have a good office space, and I gotta say, I like having a desk to work from! THat took me away from my main project I had been working on, which if you saw about a month ago, I was improving the landscaping of the area! Well, after a month of wear and tear, I was instructed to make it better, because for some reason people never stayed on our path! We scavenged from a bombed out guard tower some concrete edging, and even got a lot brick, so I could make my own touches on either side of our path bridge! I have been working in the heat on that and I can't show pictures until it is finished. It is something to be proud of, at least for me! It is like creek edging with no water in it, and the path looks a lot better, so I'll put those up when I'm done tommorrow! Other than that, I am pretty used to the schedule now, although it is getting real warm the past couple days, and I am not used to working in that weather, so I'll keep getting used to it, and continue on tommorrow!
Later,
Erik











5 Comments:
So can I put in my request now for my yard when you get back. :) I can do the work but I am not that creative.
Hi ##name##, I've been working on the backyard a few years. We finally added a pond and a waterfall but I am certainly openhome landscaping to some tips on how to make our backyard look great for this spring and summer.
Hi, I see your blog is talking about Dodge automobiles. Are you looking for anything related to Dodges? Dodge cars, SUVs, or Dodge parts & accessories? And the best part, every item can be had at auction prices! Just wanted to pass this tidbit of info along. Thanks.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Hey! cool blog...I just saw this educational site, it has a lot of stuf on educational Check it out!!
Post a Comment
<< Home