I REMEMBER NOW!
Well, I have been slacking in the updating part of this site, so I apologise!
Can you hardly blame me though? I have been hanging with the family!
I can tell you that Kendall is a breath of fresh air for me, and I will be honest and say that I had to have my arm twisted for a number of years by my wife to add 1 more to our resume, but since she arrived it takes me back to when Madison was born, and I feel a little younger, and more fresh! She is so precious to me, and I could hold her all day long! She actually reminds me of Madison when she was born, so that is cool, and the kids are loving having her around, and take very good care of her! I know that Missy is able to simplify things with this whole last 10 month process, and see the priorities in life more clearly, and I have to! It makes you forget about the things you concentrate on that in the end don't matter! Material things, status, careers, complaints! There really is nothing more important than our children! This includes everybody! I was not brought on to this earth to please myself! I know part of being on this earth includes taking time to please yourself, and make something of yourself, but the point is not to put yourself ahead anyone! That is my opinion of what the fact should be, or do I mean that is what the fact of my opinion should be! Either way, I'm right!!!!!!!!
I am rambling, because I have nothing, and Minnesota is cold, and the same as when I left weatherwise, and I remember why I don't like cold anymore! I don't like being couped up, but I guess I will suck it up cause I'm home! Kidding! I love being home, and seeing the kids, and my lovely wife! I am glad they are glad that I am home! Hope everyone is doing great! Can't wait to catch the Gophers in the NCAA tourney! Hopefully, they will win a couple of games, so I can watch something in Iraq! I don't know if the Wolves will make it to the playoffs, so Go Gophers! Usually it's the other way around!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
Hey Erik-
You never posted her stats!! How much did she weigh and how long is she? Does she have lot's of hair? Hope you guys are getting a little sleep here and there! Miss ya- The Connerys'
Go Iowa State!!
Very nice site! Bell howell alarm system child bextra law maine suit Satellite radio headphone bextra Disney vacation homes with hot tub Colonial life ins celebrity cruises wireless home security camera normal blood pressure middle age male gay teen boys with shaved pubic hair Quit smoking quit smoking tip quit smoking tip
Post a Comment
<< Home