Tuesday, March 08, 2005

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

I am pleased to announce the birth of Kendall Raye Holtan, brought into the world by Melissa Holtan at 4:58pm today! And the other surprise to announce is that I was able to be there for the birth in person! Yes, I got in from the long journey back from Baghdad yesterday straight to the hospital in St. Paul from the airport! I shocked everybody in the room that I walked into by having the video rolling as I walked into the room to everybodies jaws on the floor! It was very cool, and I am glad to be home on leave for this event! Kendall is the newest love of my life, and she is beautiful like all of my ladies! I want to thank 1st Sgt. Hammitt, and LTC Spear in Iraq for getting me this opportunity for leave at this time! There is no other time I wanted to take it! And thanks to SFC Dodge, and SGT Tobin for picking me up on short notice from the airport straight to the hospital! It was a long journey since I left Baghdad Sat. through Kuwait, on to Germany, Atlanta, Dallas, then 1st class back to MN! I arrived yesterday afternoon, and spent the sleepless night at the hospital, and today, with the event finally happening this afternoon! So for all the people on the PDHA team in Victory, I thank you for your support in helping and grating my return for a couple weeks! I miss you all in a weird way! See you in a few weeks! For now I will enjoy the new member of the family, and get to know my wife and kids for a little bit! I will keep updating the site regularly as my leave goes on, and chack out the new family pics on the site!
Thanks for all the prayers, and wishes!! I made it, and I thank god I was there for it!
Later,
Erik

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the Entire Family! Kendall Raye is Beautiful and looks just like sister Madison. A very special Thank you to all the people out there who made it possible for Erik to be here..You people are the greatest!!! Love to all of you - Dad and Mom Holtan

March 09, 2005 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world, Kendall! Enjoy your time home with your family.
LT Gilbertson

March 09, 2005 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the family. We've been waiting to hear the news. When we didn't see anything on the website for a few days, I had a suspicion that you might be on your way home. Great!! I'll be back in Mn in a few weeks. You will be in our prayers as always. Love, Gordon and Virginia

March 09, 2005 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all - how exciting that you could be home Erik! What an amazing surprise. Love, hugs, and kisses to all.....Berit and Harrison are hoping to see Hunter and Maddie soon - and I'd love to see you all. Missy - hope you are recoving well. Love, Joel, Jessi, Berit and Harrison

March 09, 2005 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Everyone looks great!! Kendall is so cute!!
We're so Happy that you made it home Erik! We Wish All of You the Best!!

Take Care,
Love, Rod, Denise, Hailey and baby in Sept :)

March 09, 2005 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me smile, just thinking about you surprising the family. You look very happy to be home for this AND so does everyone else. Say Hello to Missy, Maddog, and Huntdog for me, I can't wait to see Kendall soon!
My goodness, Mark

March 09, 2005 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me smile, just thinking about you surprising the family. You look very happy to be home for this AND so does everyone else. Say Hello to Missy, Maddog, and Huntdog for me, I can't wait to see Kendall soon!
My goodness, Mark

March 09, 2005 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS! She is so beautiful! Your post brought tears to my eyes- I was so excited for you! Pete walked in and thought I was crazy cuz I was sitting at the computer crying! I was hoping to stop by and drop off a present for kendall (and hunter and madison)- but it will have to wait!- not that we wouldn't love to see you- but you need time alone with your family!! Tell missy to give us a call after you go back- and when she feels like company! Take care of Missy and the family! -The Connery's

March 09, 2005 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!!
It is awesome that you could be here for the birth of you newest little one. Enjoy her!!

Love,
Dwight,Amy,Ashley and Dani

March 09, 2005 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am brimming with love for all of you! Princess Kendall is all that and more and by the peaceful look on her face, she knows that she has been born into an amazing family. Hug each other a bunch during your time at home, Erik. Thank you to who made his surprise trip possible.

Grandma Anne

March 09, 2005 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendall is just a doll :o) Welcome home Erik! See I think Kendall knew you were on your way and wanted to wait for her dad. My thanks go out to everyone who made it possible for my brother to be home. This is the second miracle God has given the Holtans/Skillings/and Friends in 2005. Lots of love to each of you, Tei

March 11, 2005 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Escolares lesbianas

February 05, 2007 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Adderall buy tramadol now Alarm car instructions viper B complex vitamin food channel yasmin Coats for senior citizens college students adderall changing pharmacy Tadalafil generic problems

February 21, 2007 3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work side affects buspar 24 fitness hour utah Chevrolet suburban interior measurements vicodin tab treatment for vicadin Klonopin vs xanax diet pills Natural gas heaters sears 2003 land range rover rover ultram 50mg html Air force cell phone sign out log jewelry solder kits Gui buspar casa calories do i need to lose weight free porn strap on movies Mac osx mp3 player buspar juego erotics Pool supplies including heaters

March 03, 2007 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! How many latinos graduate from high school Nexium experience Fleet bank credit card buy dot matrix printers rim blackberries cause cancer civic with lamborghini doors free full pornstar movies Show neurontin Preorbital cellulitis iowa bextra litigation internet error erotic story of non consent Celexa marijuana drug interactions combining neurontin ultracet Installing an indoor hot tub toyota f j cruiser 1991 pontiac grand am wiring diagrams Mini golf newmarket ontario Photos of kidney cancer Esl fire alarm

March 04, 2007 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

March 14, 2007 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site vegas hotels Basic pain relievers Colorado law on radar detectors Before and after photo of breast augmentation information buy adipex

April 23, 2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C