HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today completes the 2 birthdays in 2 days celebration with Madison turning 9 years old today!
Happy Birthday sweetheart, and I am glad I got to talk to you before school, and I hope you liked your present you got in the mail!
It seems like just yesterday I would watch chipmunks, and little rabbits, and squirrels and they reminded me of my little Maddy at home, but you are growing up so fast, and I am so proud of the polite, kind, caring daughter you have been! I LOVE YOU, and I hope you have a great party tommorrow with your friends at the Mall of America!
Well, now I have Kendall to think of when I look little wild animals!!!!!!!
Anyways, not much has happened since yesterday, although I think I might have an editorial building up on the treatment my wife received upon resigning! You look out!! I have to get the OK first then I will bring it!!
All is quiet around here with the Surgeons conference done, as we took the last Italians, and Brits to BIAP to catch their flight! With the girls on pass there is not as much drama or complaining around to keep us busy, so we go with the old stand by....... LANDSCAPING!!
Yes, I am on to round 3 of my major renovation around our building, and every time I start I will get bigger ideas! All we need now is some type of pump, and we WILL have a river to keep flowing! You think I am joking, but the idea is there, and all I have to do is get the pump!
By the way I was kidding about the complaining for the girls, but the drama is less! We miss them though!
Mis, it was good to here you had a great day yesterday, and I am glad you liked your present.
Hopefully the other one will come today! And YES dad, I know other people read this, and I never claimed this site to be rated G! It will never get to R, but PG at times will suffice! Oh, unless I talk about *********,then it might be R for the day! Sorry Mis!!!!!!!
Every one enjoy the day!
Later,
Erik











15 Comments:
Very nice site!
» » »
I'm Sandra,
from Thailand,
and I'm 21 y.o
Hi, Everybody
I've studied English sinse this Summer .
It's very difficult for Me! Really hard!
I would like like to meet boys and girls and practisice My English with them.
Kiss!!
Safe, Low Priced MEN'S HEALTH Online!
Very Cheap Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, Lipitor, Propecia!
Buy Cheap Viagra Online
Free Prescription with your Order
The Lowest Prices Online
Complete PRIVACY
FedEx Overnight Shipping
Buy Viagra Online
Buy Online Propecia
Buy Lipitor Online
Buy Online Viagra
Buy Levitra Online
Buy Cialis Online
______
buy levitra online viagra
buy generic online viagra
buy cheap online viagra viagra
2004 Buy Cialis Daily Online Statistics
buy online prescription propecia vaniqa viaga xenical
blogspot.com buy online site viagra
australia buy levitra online ship
In the penthouse top floor flats were an orthodontist , a housing association worker and a financial controller for a FTSE 250-listed company.
Jessica Hardy is a 34-year-old teacher from Battersea who also lives in the block and who says she has long suspected that many of the apartments have not gone to key workers.
--------------
I'm glad!
Badge Button
Oris Watch
Carpet And Floor Cleaners
Houston Insurance Lawyer Litigation
Electric Toothbrush
Split Air Conditioner
Define Miscellaneous
Affiloiate Program Sales
Gift Massage Therapist
Advance Auto Repair
Affiliate Program Salesd
Wisconsin Wholesale Mortgage
Front Idea Landscaping Picture Yard
Dc Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Swivel Bar Stool
Thanks all!!
Get Cheap Phentermine Here! All about Cheap Phentermine.
Buy Cheap Phentermine Online
Cheap Phentermine Diet Pill Online
No Prescription Cheap Phentermine
Compare Cheap Phentermine prices and save $$$!
Buy Phentermine Cheap Online
Cheap Diet Pill Phentermine
Cheap Phentermine No Prescription
___
Ediet Pills Phenterm9ne Weight Lkss Diet Piulls Phen5termine Weigtht Loss
Diet Pils Phenermine Weigh Loss Fiet Pills Phentermnie Weight Loss
It pointed out that prices had risen by 184% since 1995, three times faster than take-home pay.
There is growing evidence that many new entrants to the property market are being helped financially by their parents, who are often cashing in on the inflated value of their own homes they bought many years ago.
--------------
Science Fiction Art
Bail Bond Texas
Car Auction
Back Hip Lower Pain
Home Nursing Winchester
Rohl Faucets
Used Car Dealer Louisville
Alaska Whale Watching
Conductivity Meter
Arizona Attorney Bankruptcy
Use Car Dealer
Belly Button Infection
Kenmore Air Purifier
Chef Coats
Daffy Dds Dentist
New Jersey Product Liability Lawyer
Download Gay Porn
Gay Anime Porn Gay Porn Photo Young Gay Porn
Free Gay Latino Porn Gay Links Sex Porn Gay Porn Video Vinatge
Black Gay Porn Gay Bareback Porn Gay Porn Site
Good Luck!
Marsha voghiila
It's bad girl!
Ste ima?
Air Travel
Capstone Insurance
Pet Product Store
Become Construction Lawyer
Cars
Attorney Bankruptcy Fort Worth
Carpet Cleaners Rental
Air Bed Cigar
Front Landscaping Yard
Carpet Cleaning Chicago
Affiliate Program Sales
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Dallas
Pirmelenge
Pryvitani
I'm glad!
Abalengez qanday?
Ball Explode Eye Lasik Surgery
Aa Car Insurance
Best Book List Ny Seller Times
Abatement Contractor Insurance Lead Maine
Bare Escentuals Mineral
Air Conditioning Services
Bad Credit Mortgage Illinois
Alberta Bidding Construction Lead Services
1970 Chevrolet Caprice For Sale
Bad Credit Mortgage Loan Lender
Car In Insurance Ontario Quote
Anaesthetic Cosmetic Dentist General
Farvel
Difference Between Lexapro Zoloft
Lexapro And Its Side Effects
Dangers Side Effects Combining Lexapro Wellbutrin Depakote
Adverse Effects Of Lexapro On Female Hormones
Does Taking Lexapro Cause Weight Gain
Bad Side Effects Of Quitting Lexapro
Lexapro And Headaches
Bonjour
I'm sorry
Izzayak?
Abutment Construction
Lawn Care Chicago
Advise Veterinarian
Air Bed Portable
Attorney Bankruptcy Ny
Canine Health
Make Money From Home
Plastic Surgery Addiction
Apply Card Credit Online
Beach Bay Swim Wear
Bad Credit Loan Mortgage Uk
Anaesthetic Cosmetic Dentist General
Do pobachennya
Hello
It's bad girl!
Kuidas laheb?
Auto Air Condition Repair
House Painting Wallpaper Bad Credit Home Loan Mobile Mortgage
Candle Store Home Builder Albuquerque
Baldwin Hardware Do It Yourself Basement Remodeling Car Insurance Nassau Agent California Clarita Estate Real Santa
Do videnia
Nike SB-Nike Dunks-Nike Dunk Shoes-Bape-Nike Air Jordans-Bapes-Air Jordans-Bape Hoodies-Bape-Bathing Ape-Bape-Designer handbags
Post a Comment
<< Home