The Jack Daniels Band!
Oh, I meant the Charlie Daniels Band! Just got back from the show here at the Mecca, and we had a very great time. That guy can play fiddle and guitar VERY well. Everybody seemed to enjoy the break, and it was good to see a little civility here for a change. We started out the afternoon with a tailgate party outside the office complete with grilled items and all the picnic things you could want. Well, I could have wanted other things, and I still don't have a buzz off the 4 N/A beers I had. But it was good German beer, which I have to have a drink when I am the "Griller"! I will put a picture of me griliing and the concert up to enjoy! My camera works great for video, andI got quite a bit of the show on video, to include the whole song, The Devil went Down to Georgia. It was a good song, and it wasn't as country as I thought it would be.
Another lazy day at Victory otherwise, and we have most people here for now, so it was good to see SSG Caldwell and SPC Ernst back here for the first time in awhile! I haven't seen Ernst for about 5 weeks, and she is in MY squad, and I haven't seen Caldwell since my 2nd week here! He is my roomate, so I guess I gotta keep it straight in the trailer now! No more porn!!!
Yeah right! Kidding!
Well, the general approved our new PDHA plan today as far as how were going to transition the mission out of Iraq, so we can get started with the plan soon. Not that anybody cares, or even know what I'm talking about, but it took 3 weeks to plan the presentation, and 1st Sgt. and LTC Spear worked long and hard on the plan, and presentation!
Anyways, were watching NASCAR, and they had a group from Camp Caldwell do the gentleman start your engine thing, so that was cool. So, Mark Nordman, you probably saw it since you watch all the races! Wasn't us, but close, and besides we were busy w/ Chuck Daniels!
But no, the show here wasn't close to the Crue concert, Rod!
Later,
Erik











2 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Parents as role models in youth sports bras Challenger convertible sale oldsmobile aurora lemon http://www.casement-awnings.info Adult movies free trailer Business consumer goods and services clothing footwear free hilton nude paris picture Add link moving services fie alarm system buy+cheap+acyclovir Free stationery incredimail
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment
<< Home