Thursday, April 21, 2005

Please raise your right hand!

Yes, those are the words I am gonna be hearing tonite as Major General Shellito from MN is going to be reenlisting me on the beautiful grounds outside of our PDHA palace! Well, our PDHA building that is! I chose this rather than the palace because of the work I did on the landscape, and it would be cool! Well, I am signing for another 6 years, and it is really a given at this point that I would stay in. I chose origionally to have our General here do it, which is Brigadier General Granger but when I heard MG Shellito was coming over to visit the MN troops, I requested him, and Col. Kelly the state chief of staff for MN hooked me up, as he is deployed at Camp Victory also! I am very proud to serve as a member of Minnesota, and this is a great honor to have him do it for 1 person in Iraq! If you don't know MG Shellito is the MN state Adjutant General for the Army and Air Force. He was the General at our ceremony. The only thing with tonite is that I wanted it to be a quiet low key thing, but once the 18th Airborne Corps found out they invited more Generals, and Sergeant Majors from all over, and we have flags, and cake and ice cream, and the Victory newspaper is here, and also, we are doing a story today, and tomm. for AFN on preventive medicine, and they happen to be staying here with reporters and cameras! Man, this is weird, and I asked for none of this! But, I know that most of the people coming don't even know me, so there is a big cheeseball fake factor to network as well.
But hey, if you are going to reenlist, you might as well do it right!
Anyway, that is my night, so in my true fashion, I have been preparing my landscape for the big event, so I missed my appointment with my wife and kids to webcam each other before the kids go to school! Sweetheart, and kids, I am sorry, I will try again tommorrow!
Everybody have a good day!
Later,
Erik

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my therory is Go BIG or go home. So good for you. Do it up right. Make sure you get in good with all the big wigs. You never know who they will know in the civilian life.
Take lots of pictures
Thanks for reenlisting! I am very proud of all my friends and family who are serving!
Ryan

April 21, 2005 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Mis, when has Erik done ANYTHING small!!!! Especially being that it's another 6 yrs!!! giggle
Erik, love yuh man and once again congrats & I'm proud of you.
Luv yuh
Trac

April 21, 2005 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik the Great!

We are so proud of you and your decision to enlist for another 6 years. Your commitment is an awesome and a great blessing to others. Congratulations, hope your party was a blast with the big wigs. I'm also very proud of your wife, our daughter for giving up her job to stay home with the kids. Not everybody understands her decision, but it is a huge blessing for the kids. Hats off to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting ready to get away for a couple of days. Just wanted to let you know how much we love you and that you are in our prayers.

Love, Dad and Mom Skillings

April 21, 2005 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

February 02, 2007 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

February 16, 2007 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Men27s hom swimwear free pictures of big boobs in bikinis http://www.web-search-engine-optimization.info/Klonopin-or-xanax.html costumized floor mats black plump sex video

March 02, 2007 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C