Re up, Re up your crazy!
I did it! I signed on the solid line! I am now officially scheduled to be a lifer! Who would have thunk it for good ol Mr. Erik Holtan? I had my ceremony last night and it was good. MG Shellito was here and it was good to see MN represent in Iraq. I had a lot of people here for it and I got a coin from a Sargeant Major from Puerto Rico who is origionally from MN so he heard about it and came over! It was cool! You have to understand they usually have big groups reenlist or do it in house with their own officers, so it was very special to me to have it done with a 2 star General, and even more special to have the MN TAG do it for me in Iraq! I want to thank the state chief of staff Col. Kelly for helping get this done! I will send pics to my site soon! I was a bit dissapointed that my bonus won't be in til this enlistment period is up, being that I was led to believe it would come in next month, but what can you do? It will still be tax free because I signed the papers in a combat zone, even if I am home at that time!
In other news, I don't know if everybody heard but Missy resigned from her job at ********, and I am happy for her so she can be a normal person for the first time in a long time! I will not get into all the crap she had to go through during her medical leave, and just before it, and the reason she was on it, but I would love to do it when the dust settles! She wanted to leave with dignity and respect, so at least she has dignity! I am very angry of how it went down, and the loyalty that was shown to someone who put 10 years in of heart and soul! She did it the right way though and I am proud of her!
Well, in the end I guess the only people that lose out are *********! More Missy for me!
SWEEEEEEEEEET! SEEEEEEXXXXYYYYY! WOOOOOMMMMAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of sweet sexy women! Guess who is coming to Iraq!!!! JESSICA SIMPSON!!!
The line of men for that one will be long! I don't know when, but I might have to go!
With that I will sign off for the evening!
Later,
Erik











5 Comments:
Congrats on the next 6 years!! You forgot to mention that jesica Simpson doesn't hold a candle to your lovely wife- so I'll mention that for you! Take care- Michelle, Pete and Ireland
Erik, I'm so proud of you for all that you do for us and for chosing to do it for another 6 years. Thank you very, very much. Sorry we all weren't there for the party but I hope you could feel us all there in spirit.
I have so much to celebrate about you. I thank the good Lord every day that you are in my life.
Love,
Anne
"Hello" Erik,
I'm up early,so I thought I would post you a message. I will be meeting your wife, my daughter for her Birthday out at Rosedale. We thank God for the gift she is to us, it's great to celebrate life. Then we will we help celebrate Madison's Birthday tomorrow....God is so good. What a wonderful daughter you have. It sounds like she will be having a fun party with her friends on Friday.
The Fire Department had a retirement party (dinner) for Tim last night just for the guys from the Fire Department and any wives that wanted to come. It was nice, his Chief thank him and said he would miss him for his part of being a moral and spiritual guide to the Department. I was very proud of him, that was the best comment anyone could of given to him.
Sorry we couldn't be there for your party. We say it again, we are very proud of you.
Love and prayers, Mom Skillings
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Callaway pro series waterproof rain jacket dubrelle cooking school Defense education act 1958 Buy maternity dresses on line http://www.flower-of-lifesymbol.info/Arrangement-flower-funeral-philippine.html
This is very interesting site... cholesterol good reading Discounted jogging strollers Buy ionamin massive police presence in london average weight loss with bontril Hockley county texas divorce records Saskatchewan employment supplement Tensioner problems peugeot Pda medical water filter rating Discount redoctane ignition dance pad cisco wireless ip phone bextra 10 mg Farmer car insurance 20
Post a Comment
<< Home