Saturday, April 16, 2005

Twin Fever!

Well, not quite, but as I spek I am watching the Twins- Cleveland game live on AFN!(Armed Forces Network, and I am watching it from my desk. I have been listening to the games on WCCO via audio on the Major League Baseball website! I get here in the morning and listen to the archive and skip ahead every inning to get the rundown before I check the score! Only 15 bucks a year, so thats cool! I think everyone that knows me knows I love the Twins! It is good to watch them live once and awhile. Alright the Indians just hit a home run, so it is 2-0. Dang!
Anyways, I just thought I would give people an udpate, and I have been using my webcam quite a bit, and it works great, so it is very cool to see the family on a regular basis, whenever we want and are online together. We have been busy making our plan for the next year, and the smartbook I made is 52 pages and finished, and today we burned of 60 copies to distribute in country, and put on our website! That is cool to be part of that, but I had great hel from my squad members Ernst, and Garrison! So I give it up to them for actually getting to come together with me! Now whether anyone uses it or not remails to be seen!
Later,
Erik

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erik,

I just thought I would let you know that we now have a new pope. His name is Pope Benadict the XVI and we are all very excited to have a leader of our faith. Life has been busy with Darrin traveling and life in general. We are looking forward to Hunters 1st. Communion and Kendalls Baptism. The boys pray for them every night that God will protect you and fill them with His graces. I hope all is well with you and your unit.

God Bless
Jill

April 19, 2005 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, I spoke with a soldier today who had just returned from Iraq after one year. He was in the radar unit at Camp Anaconda outside Baghdad. He felt that the Americans are really making a difference but didn't seem to feel that the Iraq government is quite prepared to go it alone just yet.

It's cool here - in the 50s - but it's a Minnesota Spring, so anything goes!

My thoughts are always with you as are my love and prayers,

Anne

April 20, 2005 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... antlers hotel + palmer Make paper airplane 1st class concorde liver damage from zoloft foam filled tractor tire wichita kansas Suzuki gsxr 1000 Conferencing technology cubas vst payday loans Benefit lexapro Pda jornada Porno gay mature shemale gloryhole tranny ladyboy maytag oven gas problem tempature mgr5880bdw Adderall vs starter Low cost plastic surgery bridgstone tires

February 14, 2007 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C