Happy Mothers Day!
Well, of all the things I was talking about in yesterdays post, I forgot to mention the person who holds it all together! Missy! Happy Mothers Day sweetheart, and I know you have a busy weekend this weekend, but I want you to know you do hold everything together! I know you don't think so but you do! And if you weren't the great mother you are, well, this deployment would suck more than it is suppose to, but I will thank you for being patient when I don't call or write(Not that I ever have written, sorry)! But, I hear others complain about what their wives or husbands are doing too much of or not doing enough, and I thank god that you and I don't have those issues! I can focus all the time on the phone or online talking about us and our family, and not talking about bullcrap to make the other person feel better! Now if you ask me, why would someone be jealous of their spouse that is over here? Do you think it is like a meat market here! HELLO!!!!!!!! This ain't the place to get a raging woody because you see chicks over here! We have no porn, nothing! Which is fine, but I will tell you what, the last thing we(at least I) think about over here is sex or lack thereof! Let's put that to rest! Don't get me wrong, when I get home I will be hittin and stickin like Popeyes fried chicken, but not in the holy land thats for sure!
Sorry, don't know why I got on that, but it came out! No pun intended!
Sorry for the PG today, of all days, mothers day, but what I wouldn't do to my wife to be rated XXX if we were together!!!!!
Man, I am gonna get in trouble for this one, but that is just the way it is! I leave for Ramadi tommorrow and will be gone for a while, so I don't know if I will be able to contact or when!
Other than that, everybody, thanks for being there for us, and I will talk to you soon!
Later,
Erik











1 Comments:
Stay safe in Ramadi. Happy Mother's Day to your wife Missy.
You sound like a soldier in love, and that is the way God intended it. Cathy, Dan's mom
Post a Comment
<< Home