Sunday, May 01, 2005

Where is the love?

Maybe I am craving some attention here or something, but I have not seen many comment s to my posts, which must mean people have forgotten I am gone! Is that true? We'll see!
For the people who are afraid to post, please get over it! Take a chance!
i would love to get a post from somebody at **********, but I can't even get them to return emails, so fat chance of that! I have been busy on my down time looking up legal issues, and getting advice concerning my wifes employment, and I am very encouraged about the results, and I feel confident it was not anything my wife did incorrect, and selfishness of others did her in! You ever heard of Hostile Work Environment? Thank god for JAG!! Free Lawyers!!!! What a concept!!!! Sorry Tom Pearson!! No offense!! I am doing this all on my own, and my wife is just enoying being home, even though with all the birthdays and the 1st communion, and baptism next week she probably feels like she is working overtime! I am proud of her though, and she continues to be my hero!
I don't know what the point of that part of the post was, but I said it, so it's there!
I got my orders in from Linen and Things(I know, I sound gay), which were a comforter for my bed, and 1 body pillow, and 2 king size pillows, so it was 2 huge boxes that I was happy to see! I sure slept comfortable last night!
I train the 3rd ID this week at their Division HQ, and then next week I go to Marine territory in Ramadi to train an Army Brigade and sign over equipment! That will be for about a week! So the cogs are starting to turn, and maybe all this prep will work out! Should be a busy next 2 months, and the girls get back tommorrow morning, and probably like at 4am, and I know they think they are getting the day ff, but we need to prep for this week and how we are going to train! Hopefully they don't drink too much, and meet too many guys!
Saw the Twins are doing well, which is good, and it is good to see the Wild and Twolves in the playoffs again! Oh, that's right, they are not!
I am going to add more pics to the site so check them out!
Later,
Erik

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, it's May 1 and freezing outside. It looks pretty inviting to be where you are - especially with the incredible landscaping you have done. Beautiful job!

Next week is a busy weekend for Missy but we will all rally around her. I am so proud of her and the dignified way she handles herself in any situation.

Best of luck on your upcoming assignments as it sounds like you have a busy few months. I know you will get the job done.

Love and prayers from me to you.

Anne

May 01, 2005 7:42 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Thank you for visiting my site, Erik. I think you are just what the doctor ordered. My son is going to Ramadi. He is going to be support for a marine unit there.
I am scared to death. He said he has some fear also. He just wants to survive this experience and come home and get on with his life.
Can you tell me is it really getting better there? The news reports say it is, but then it seems like there is so much bad going on.

May 01, 2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Erik, I also wanted to thank you for serving our country. May God bless you and your family...always.
Cathy, Dan's mom

May 01, 2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Cathy,
Yes, it is getting better! The country is getting better as a whole. Lately there has been an upturn of attacks, but you have to keep it in perspective! It is still low compared to last year. Out west by Ramadi is not bad, and attacks happen less there! He will get used to the fear, and courage will take over! He is doing something to better the people who can't do it theirselves! I will keep him in my prayers as well. Email me as to when he is getting to Ramadi. I am heading there next week!
Take Care,
Erik

May 01, 2005 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erik, had to scrape the windshield this am 27!!! here on the Iron Range. So no whining!!! I knew you had some "metro" in you. I wouldn't think any less of you to have egyptian cotton sheets delivered for that pampered bum!!!! Love you. Miss take care & love you girl, you're a tough cookie, If you need Dale You know i'm always here!!!
Trac

May 02, 2005 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to hear about affinity! But I understand if you don't post it.
The weather here sucks! It was nice for awhile and now it is too dang cold!.
What Kind of pump do you need? I might be able to track down cheap one and send it to you.

Josh was in the hospital all weekend because of his kidney stone (I am sure he would love me putting this out there!) But he did not pass it so now they are taking it out. Lesson to learn DRINK MORE WATER!

May 02, 2005 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erik I have visited your website and think of you every time I think of my son in law. He is at FOB GABE. I will try to take the time to comment more often. glad you are in good spirits. Jeanette from Iowa

May 03, 2005 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't left a comment on the infamous ErikHoltan.net in quite a while, but I'm not at a luxury resort with palaces and palm trees, so I've been busy. We can't view certain internet sites such as "dating" sites like hotornot, so I wasn't able to view the photo of my you put up there. Oh well, my hotornot rating is probably inflated due to my wife putting yes, yes, yes, yes and yes in all the time. Did I give you my photosite Erik? I have photos and comments on them of the deployment from the Afghanistan viewpoint. It is dotphoto.com
The username is: brianyost and the password is: afghan2005

There are no trees, or anything for that matter, with which to do landscaping here. I recently was out in some opium poppy fields though. I'll post those photos on the site soon. Definitely post the crap from Affinity soon. I love stories about stupid managers/supervisors/companies that don't treat employees right.
Stay safe, CPT Yost

May 04, 2005 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

December 23, 2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Eden dental insurance Tattoo remover Hardcore troopadors hot girl in pink bikini 3g pda boys aftershave humidifier waltham ma State malpractice registry Mid florida freezer Transvestites photographs Black pussy world chrysler voyager itsy bitsy bikini Yonkis amateurs asians bikini wax men levi tra vardenafil review his sexy bikini

February 23, 2007 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C