Tuesday, June 28, 2005

2 short blogs in one day!


Well, I forgot something! I put a satellite link up for the middle east above so if you want to what the clouds are doing in Iraq click on the link! I could not get a current weather update screen because they only do U.S. zipcodes on Accuweather.com link server! That is OK, although if you find Iraq on that satellite map, at least for another 4 months you won't see ANY clouds over this country! But click on it and find Iraq! Oh yeah, and this is me teaching the PDHA class!
Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Erik
Zoomin through the pics were great!!! Looks like the one before you're taking off it could be before 10am with lots of coffee in you!! giggle giggle
love yuh lots, glad your safe

frenchy

June 28, 2005 8:19 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

This girl as Iraq Weather on her site. here is the link.
http://bigalsarmylife.blogspot.com/
That way Melissa can keep track of your weather through your blog.

June 28, 2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Cool...or should I say HOT! Stay safe

June 28, 2005 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Maternity clothes large sizes 7105t accessory blackberry http://www.does-effexor-xr-cause-weight-gain.info/Paxil-lawyers-angeles.html paxil 40mg 90 pills just 194 Compare ovens Boating supply snow mobile parts marine braun l11u wheelchair lift paxil get off paxil personal stationery

February 16, 2007 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

March 17, 2007 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C