All apologies!
Thought I would drop a note to let you know a little weather report from Baghdad Iraq! It is sunny, and 120 degrees. Now that is pretty hot, and I have been in the Mojave desert at NTC in California and it was 130 in July, but this feels hotter! But it isn't like I work outside all day, and the landscaping has taken a backseat to laziness, and heat in the past couple weeks! 1st Sgt. went on leave today, so he'll be gone for a couple weeks, and I hope he has a great time with family in MN. Aside from that we are having the Surgeons conference here today, and we run it so a lot of people fly in, and that can be good for us in the fact that it saves us time so we don't have to go to the FOB's. They send their officers and Doc's to us! Although we have to do a lot of airfield/BIAP runs to pick people up and drop people off, it is good to have people come to Victory that aren't from around here, so they can live well for a few days! We give them a good tour! We have been watching The Amazing Race at night and somebody sent us a People magazine yesterday, and just as we were opening it we found out who the winner is! That's cool though, it is a good show, and it is still good to watch it!
Oh, and I realize I can get a bit heated in some of my posts, and maybe some of it has to do with stress from being here, and surely all of it is caused by the fact that I am over here, but tht is how I am, and I can't really change my dial! I know I have so many generous people from all across the COUNTRY, yes so many people praying for me and the rest of us that I got a little lecture about using the MF'r the other day! Well, I will not usethe MF'r anymore, but I might sprinkle a little spice on it once and awhile. Because I am not perfect, and that is me, and I swear, and a lot here! Not so much at home, because it is not needed. But I will tell you what, when my drill Sgt. 15 years ago yelled the word "F***" we all said "How Hard!" So could I be better and do it less, yes, but is that on my priority list to improve. Not really! Just thought I would say sorry if I offend anybody! Thanks for all your prayers, and thoughts and emails, and letters, and services to my family, and everything you do for my family! I have really seen the best side of our country!
Pretty much good otherwise everythings cool here, and Sandy O., you're the last person who should wonder why someone is always yelling at somebody else! Kidding, and we still love you, and sorry I'm barred from talking. Oh, and tell your "friends" that I am not writing anything about them so they can go back to work now!
Hope you all have a great week, and I know that at home my wife has no heat or furnace, so she has been trying to figure that out. If anyone knows an electrician, or AC person email me and I will get the info. to her! They are doing well otherwise, and are getting used to the summer! My wife has been awesome, and I probably don't tell her enough, but I get the most mail out of anyone, and most of it is from her. She has really taken this stay at home mom thing well, and she needed it. But she has been transforming herself into a different person, and it is great. Just the sheer attitude she has, and her anxiety, and stress that being a slave to someone else has disappeared. I am very proud of all she does for ME and for our family! I just wish I cold be there to see her in action(And GET some action!!!!!!) Sorry Mis.
I am being forced to go on a walk now! So I had better go! 4 miles! Man, that's gonna take an hour! Do you know what you could do in an hour? Watch 2 episodes of King of Queens(3 if you skip the commercials, or even go to church! Oh well, I could use a good sweat!
Later,
Erik











3 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
That's a great story. Waiting for more. lingerie model The leteast vehicle gps security system Free+adult+xxx+cartoons Hiking hammocks Museum registrar job description http://www.humidifier-6.info Forgive student loan Ray brandt infiniti diet pill bontril live shemale phonesex call back service Volvo cross country floor mats and accessories downoad porn amatuer sex mpegs Cashnow payday loans surrey bc Teen plumper ass fuck Swan loan home improvement loan
best regards, nice info saab oxford 2x agp video card
Post a Comment
<< Home