Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Diversifying!!! Stretching my limits!!!

Well, they are limits for me, as I am learning a lot of computers disfunctions by sitting on my butt in the office here at Victory for 14 hrs on end! But I am adding things to my site as I see other ideas, and aside from the graphics which cold be better on mine, I will slowly be making changes as I figure out my head from the hole in the ground. It is very cool though, and I figured you all were gtting bored with my ranting, so I will make it a little lighter for awhile, because lets face it, and I ain't going anywhere for awhile! And the people I have been conversing with that have been helping me, and my family I will give you links, and please support their sites because, they have each done their part in making this deployment bearable. From giving Air Conditioner advice from New York to Missy(that was right on!) to blog advice frm Ft. Carson Co., to me giving advice to mothers that have children deployed. Yeah, I don't even do that w/ my mom's! Sorry! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!
Well today was the day that 3 of our finest left. Col. Jones, who is the immunization director for the Army. He was here for a couple months reinserting the Anthrax program into our required immunization! one of the nicest people to work with! LTCDR Fordyce, from preventive medicine, who is Navy, but just great! And of course ERNST! Sad to see here go, but happy for her as well! I know all the guys that followed her around like lapdogs are in mourning today! Yeah, it was a bit emotional seeing them off at BIAP this morning, but when you are in close quarters for an extended period of time like this, and having true hardships of war in common, you get a certain bond with EVERYONE, even the ones that you would like to forget! Face it, it isn't every year you get to spend in Iraq! Well, I guess I don't want to give the NG any ideas!
I almost got $3 for these Popeyes coupons they were passing out at Griffin helipad for a free 2 piece meal, and they just opened a Popeyes here. But MAJ Joseph came over and asked where we got them, and I told her that we were doing a fundraiser for the homeless shelter, and that we had to sell them for $1 each, so she got her $ out and gave it to me, but my integrity got in the way so I had to give it back! Good idea though, and a good way to raise $ for my nonprofit! I know your reading this MAJ Joseph!!!!! Uh Oh, I'm dead!!
I have been going on a 5 mile road march/run every night. I know that is kind of gung ho for me, but it is about a 30 lb. ruck that I carry in my DCU's, and I have mega blisters, but I sleep good! Running can get boring, and I can make the march last an hour, and that is good cardio length. I can also think a lot more! LTC Spear and Knight go with me and they got me started, but I like it!
Anyways, I will post some more pics for ya'll to enjoy, and what is up with the Twins?
They are sucking!!!!!! I don't think I will have to worry about staying up late to watch playoff games from here! I bet the sponsors are gonna really kick themselves for falling into the trap! I Love the Twins, but they are whoring out the metrodome with sponsorship, and it looks tacky!!!!!! But, I know revenue! Please OK a new stadium, so we can get rid of the tackiness, and out price some of the worthless sponsors! When my wife used to work with the Twins in her companies marketing dept. they used to be the "little guy", but now a little is never enough! I love some people that work for the Twins, but there are some real TWINKIES! I had chicken CURRY for lunch today!
(Talking to myself)Dude, forget about the past, and look to the future! I know! I know!
Life leads us to stange bedfellows when we sleep alone!!!!!!!
Wow, did I make that up? I only heard half of it before!
I am also gonna have a quote of the day on the days when I decide to have one, because I don't have enough quotes for every day, but fell free to give me one, and I will use it!
Later,
Erik

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Love the new pix...praying that your time in the sandbox goes quickly and that you are home with Melissa and the kids soon. God bless and keep you and your friends safe.

June 22, 2005 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Here you can find lots of information about pills.

/////////////////////////////
naprosyn
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
naproxen
nasacort
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
nexium

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
N

nizoral
==================================
ortho
paroxetine
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
P

/////////////////////////////
penlac
percocet
---------------------------------------------
phendimetrazine
phentermine
prevacid
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
prilosec
propecia
protopic
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
prozac
pyrethrin
ranitidine
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
remeron
retin
rozerem
seasonale
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
O
---------------------------------------------

sibutramine
singulair
---------------------------------------------
skelaxin
soma
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
synalar
tamiflu
tetracycline
T

/////////////////////////////
tramadol
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
cymbalta
/////////////////////////////

PS
It would be great, if you'll post some more info about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

your can mail me karlonushik@cashette.com

February 05, 2007 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Here is some informational sources

tretinoin
triphasil
---------------------------------------------
ultracet
ultram
valium
==================================


V
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
valtrex
vaniqa
vermox
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
viagra
vicodin
--------------------------------------------------
watson
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
wellbutrin
xanax
yasmin
/////////////////////////////
zanaflex
zelnorm
---------------------------------------------
zithromax
zocor
zoloft
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
zovirax
zyban

Z
---------------------------------------------

zyloprim
zyrtec

/////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////

PPS
If I'll find something else, I'll post it here ))

your can mail me karlonushik@cashette.com

February 06, 2007 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you care about you helth??!! )
So why we don't think about this?

Hoy!


fluoxetine
--------------------------------------------------
fosamax
gris
_______________
hoodia
--------------------------------------------------
imitrex
************************************************
ionamin
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
kenalog
lamisil
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
levbid
levitra
---------------------------------------------------------
lexapro
lipitor
`````````````````````````````
lortab
meclizine
:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
meridia
---------------------------------------------------------
mircette
naprosyn
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
naproxen
nasacort
--------------------------------------------------
nexium
_______________
nizoral
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ortho
/////////////////////////////
paroxetine
`````````````````````````````
penlac
percocet
_______________
phendimetrazine
phentermine
************************************************
prevacid
prilosec
:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
propecia
protopic
--------------------------------------------------
prozac
pyrethrin
---------------------------------------------------------
ranitidine
remeron
:::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
retin
/////////////////////////////


PS
It would be interesting, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

February 12, 2007 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
pre teen sex picture virtual teen sex
anal lesbian teen sex http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> taboo teen sex
pret teen sex pictures horny hot teen sex l

February 13, 2007 5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
amateur orgy
amateur pantie

amateur cum shot
-->http://info-graf.fr/forum/Themes/default/images/icons/temp/index.html
amateur black
amateur cum

February 13, 2007 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
free teen sex movie tgp [url=http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html] hot teen sex com [/url]
hard core teen sex http://byronss.com.au/photos/images/smiles/temp/index.html --> amazing teen sex
nude pre teen sex indian teen sex movie l

February 17, 2007 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C