Don't you hate it when...........
Yes, I tend to have lots of those moments here, and you know when I travel, and I can't access my email, and my only form of communication is the MWR tent for computers, and I sit down on this slow ass computer to update my blog to maybe tell my family how I am and I get done writing and bam the internet goes down!!!!!!
BEFORE it gets saved!!!!!
I am not the worlds fastest typer as I failed typing in high school. But I have time limits to use the machine and it craps out on me! But that is one example of I hate it when..........
Also, don't you hate it when you get to the shower trailer in Iraq after not showering for a few days and you get nekkid, and go to turn on the shower and the power goes out, meaning the water also! Dang!!!!!!
Yeah I have more, but such is life, and maybe ya'll have some to!
Anyways, hi to mis and the family, and not too bad here at FOB Lima! Nice rooms that the Polish just vacated, and I still have Polish pictures up so it gives it that European feel! The NG unit here from Mississippi is just great and if I could stay here longer I would! I must say that in all honesty the NG units have been better here overall than active duty. Active duty is so tense and political over here, and believe it or not active duty I have seen base a lot of their decisions on their proper career benefits, and not necesarrily the best we to take care of people! The Guard just wanna get home alive, and be succesful at the mission! And they are more polite! Also today I met a gentelman that was in my platoon in 1991 at 2/7 INF at the good ol 24th ID in Ft. Stewart GA. Never thought I would run into one of those guys any longer, but I vividly remember SSG Reynolds, and it is good to talk about the days of 15 years ago! The military is a small world!
Have a great start of the week!
Later,
Erik











6 Comments:
Maybe you should practice typing in your spare time, so you will be faster. LOL!!!!!!
I would pass on the "type first in Word" and "save" but I never do it...
I had heard that the NG was a bit more laid back. Good peoples, them Guard guys.
Still incredibly humid here. Sauna city.
Hey Erik- we're all back from beautiful camp ripley!! Trying to catch up on all the missed blogs! All is well here- just tring to get Ireland use to having her parents back- she freaks out if we leave the room- she prob thinks we're going to leave her again, poor little girl. Miss ya- sounds like your hanging in there- well I've got to switch banks now- Talk to ya later- Michelle and Pete
Stay safe Erik. Wow! 15 years ago. Don't that make you sound just a little...well...old! LOL
If it makes you feel any better, Erik - everybody loses blog posts. Nah - that doesn't help, does it!?
What a challenge - glad you keep at it. Like Katy said, you should end up being a pretty good typist, if you have to re-do very often ;-)
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Long island breast silicone implants New york state motor vehicle insurance lapse law 1984 oldsmobile cutlass ciera Leia&aposs metal bikini What is for phendimetrazine on line plasma tv car audio dj equipment dj equipment Florida cataract eye surgery Office work chair dan s femdom links com http://www.personal-business-card-holders.info kozan furniture regina oce 5350 large format printer klonopin bipolar Craps online wagering valium iv Lamborghini conv car dvd consoles online popup blocker free
Post a Comment
<< Home