The Last of a Dying Breed!
This is the last last PDHA team that they will have in Iraq! This is with the full team, and now we are slowly shrinking in size til August then just 4 of us left! Yeah, I know we all look happy in this picture, but LTC Spear(shiny head in front)made us smile! Secretly we hate each other! Actually there is some of that too! But for the most part we get along! They were just all coddled before we got here! Later,
Erik












4 Comments:
My brother was stationed at Camp Victory South, too. He spent 6 months there and has served the remaining year in DC. He comes home next Tuesday.
I hope your tour finishes quickly and returns you safely to the arms of your family.
God keep you & thank you for what you are doing for all of us here at home!
Hey Erik, Katy sent me to say 'hi'. My hubby is over there, too. Hurricane Point. Thanks for all you do.
God speed to you and the men in your unit. I left Iraq last year and just got out after 8 wonderful, but tough years. I couldn't stand being away from the wife and kids anymore. Take care of yourself.
SSG Bechthold
Where did you find it? Interesting read Advanced roulette round eyeglasses Bdsm and moveis audi a6 42 vs bmw 545 Nude asian free microsoft word training
Post a Comment
<< Home