Saturday, June 04, 2005

A LITTLE GAME!!!!!!

I thought about what I really have been wanting to write about lately, and what has really been on my mind for awhile. And my posts seem to have a lot of negative vibes to them, and why not! Not a lot positive to write about here! Of course, there are positive things happening with the Iraqi people, but last time I checked I am part of the American people. And I am not in America, so that is what I base my opinion on! Since I brought up opinions, in particular MINE, I want to preface everything I say from now on in the "Alleged" category! Meaning any accusation I spit out is my opinion, and hasn't been proven true in a court of law!! YET!!!!!!
Anyways, I am going to start an 8 part rant about pretty much the same thing I always have been! My opinion! And then when the 9th part comes out you will see what the message has been! I will include a lesson in what I believe to be good character traits, and values! I will give an example of how to, and how NOT to follow those traits, and the definition. That way my "opinion" will not be diluted or taken out of context!
At the end you will see what I have been so furious about since about oh, THE DAY THAT I LEFT. But hopefully, this will let me be able to move on from my angst! We'll see, and don't worry, I have done my homework, and will not commit libel against any person, place, thing, or nonprofit organization!
First lesson tommorrow!
Later,
Erik

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe, by ranting, you're taking care of your PTSD now!

Can't wait for the first lesson tomorrow!

Love, Anne

June 04, 2005 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach on my brotha! I can hardly wait for day 9, or as you would say, "BINGO"! Let the lessons begin!

June 06, 2005 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it was only a matter of time.
Cant wait!
Ryan

June 06, 2005 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Tenuate mail to on line cell phone service torrent voyeur Flight 491 aloha airlines Fat girls porn pics cell phones ignite gas at pump Phendimetrazine find information on phendimetrazine 1997 chevrolet suburban parts dental insurance albuquerque new mexico http://www.kim-possible-hentai.info/naked_peeing.html Prozac patient assistance lamictal coding guidelines Effexor warnings Assim fico sem voc bravado nursing bras Colon cancer liver 2006 dodge magnum rt transmission volkswagen bontril href

February 07, 2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C