Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Love!!!!(Is gonna kill me)


100_0717
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.
I want to show this picture of my lovely wife Melissa(Missy), because she makes my loins quiver, and she hasn't sent a recent picture of herself since the Kendall was born, so she is being shy, but I finally got one, and I am gonna share it with everyone! I love her so much and want everyone to know that and to know how much I thank her for being her!
I Love You Mis!!!!
On another front, once I get this site squared away, I am gonna start a new site called The Craphouse Diaries, and The Blue Goo Bombardier. We have a lot of port o potties in Iraq, and aside from Blue Goo, they Spew a lot of wisdom to everyone who patronizes those establishments! Now, I want to share the love with everybody! So stay tuned, and if you like the changes I am making let me know!
Later,
Erik

8 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Ahhh, the things you can learn in a kybo... I look forward to your words of wisdom.

June 23, 2005 5:29 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Good grief son, she is absolutly beautiful. You are one lucky man.

June 23, 2005 6:58 AM  
Blogger Crew Koos said...

I m not black like Barry White, but i am white like Franck Black is !!

Don't forget to Check out:

http://www.crewkoos.blogspot.com

June 23, 2005 7:40 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

Hey! I'd just like to wish you a safe and speedy journey home to be with your (gorgeous!) loved ones.
I salute your bravery in going, even if I don't agree with the govt for sending you there. I'm a liberal and a pacifist, very against this war and it's reasons for being, and our administration's dubious motives and treatment of it's vets. I really believe they are screwing you guys over, but that doesn't stop me from wishing you all the best. And God Bless. Yes, us liberals love God too. ;-) Safe travels.

June 23, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik...
Missy is beautiful - just knew she would be.
God bless you both.
Sue

June 24, 2005 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
boating Bean bag lounger chair new car dealers Webster lake and boating launches boating tube

August 15, 2006 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

November 14, 2006 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! creamy vibrator Xanax no prescription cheap Infinity car speakers jbl p652s white woman dating black man heyburn idaho European sportsbook Holiday stationery free Scion xb alarm system

February 15, 2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C