Friday, June 24, 2005

Self Portrait Friday!!!!


100_1138
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.
Alright, I am playing the game that I learned how to on my other favorite blog. I guess it is called self portrait Friday, and this is a picture I took bright and early this morning when it was only 80 degrees, BEFORE I ate my breakfast of thin mint girl scout cookies, and coffee!
Go to http://stemily.blogspot.com as she was so kind as to have me on her Wednesday wonder blog, and it was very kind. She is a military wife from Ft. Carson, and has given me a lot of advice on my site! Please check her site out, and I will figure out how to put links on my site so I can link to all my favorites! Baby steps for me, and I really appreciate all the help from others! Well, I had some pictures added to my site and for all that don't go back deep into my archive pics, I put some of the kids up! I miss them sooo much and think about them everyday,and of course same goes for my lovely wife, who I featured yesterday!
Have a great Friday!
Later,
Erik

10 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hey Eric! Thanks for visiting my blog via Miss Katy. She's so awesome... I'm glad I 'met' her.

Seeing your group photo below reminds me of my brother - although he wasn't in Iraq (yet). He was doing the Sinai Peninsula thang' in Egypt and then came home for a bit - now is getting shipped to Iraq. If I talked to him more I'd know details... but I don't, and I don't. LOL.

June 24, 2005 4:18 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

LOL..... I was really hoping you would wear the other brown outfit.bwhahahahahaha I think your wife should start a blog to. Then we can see her summer gear!;)

June 24, 2005 6:51 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Yeah, and I wish she would start a blog so she could TAKE OFF her summer gear!!!!! Yeah baby!!!

June 24, 2005 7:28 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hey Erik - How awesome to see a new 'face' on my blog comments today! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.

Posting your face instead of your legs is okay - Katy and I kinda cooked up the legs thing at the last minute ;-) I love visiting her site every day, she makes me laugh - and where else can I get hooked into all the kids and their bodily functions ... LOL!

June 24, 2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Thanks for visiting me! Fabulous to see you playing along!

Oh and I'll comment on Melissa's picture below...what a cutie!!! You two make an adorable couple!

I will definitely be back to check in on you. Stay safe over there, we ALL appreciate what you're doing. And those that don't can jump off a bridge!

June 24, 2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I have found you via Katy, and am always glad to find another happily married military couple!! A great looking couple indeed!

June 24, 2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

This comment is for your wife,
Hi!!! Thanks sweetie for being an A number 1 wife. I know it is so hard on you, but please know that I appreciate all the sacrifices you must endure. You are absolutly beautiful and for that, I hate you. LOL;). Hang tough girl and feel free to e-mail me anytime you want. I am really good at amking fum of myself and can give you a good laugh. xoxoxoxox Katy

June 24, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Katy is a funny lady. She gives me a laugh everyday. I am so glad I found her.
She reminds me of myself at her age. You know how she thinks babies, and all of their body functions are one of the wonders of the world. She makes the smallest things in life, such an event.
Stay safe Erik....Cathy, Dan's mom

June 25, 2005 4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

September 29, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

March 16, 2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C