Undying LOYALTY!!!
First off today, I want to give a word out to Darrin Swanson, my brother in law, who is recovering from surgery, and I want him to know I am thinking and praying for him! Get well bro! I want to also single out my next door neighbors, Mark and Jody Nordman for helping with all they can around our house while I have been gone. Jody I know you are recovering yourself! We are very blessed to have you as our friends! Thank you!!! BTW, new pics are up!
OK, now we can transition into our lesson for the day, LOYALTY!!!!!
Alright, this one is going to be tricky to explain, because by definition you can use the meaning for good or evil, depending on where your heart lies. The MW definition states that LOYALTY is a faithful allegiance to a government, organization, or private person. TRADOC says that it is the thread that binds our actions together and causes us to support each other, our subordinates, superiors, family, and country!! Here is the tricky part. We choose to support what we know, and think is right for us! Well, if you don't have the qualities I have explained in the past 3 lessons then LOYALTY becomes just a hollow thought, because if you choose your people to be LOYAL to and they don't have the utmost qualities and trust, then are you making the right choice of LOYALTY? You will get burned in the end! Believe me, it WILL happen! If you are normal person who becomes part of group and you hang out with them enough, and only adhere to the way they think, and then you decide to come out of your shell and WOW there is a different point of view once you see the light! Now you were LOYAL to them when you were part of their clique, but now that you decided to spread your wings, they pretty much dump on you and think you are the ones with issues, even though they are stuck inside their shells they can't break out of them, because in some cases they could not survive in an environment they can't control! It is to their benefit to be LOYAL to their shell mates! So the LOYALTY one shows is also up to their value choices, but you are safer if you take into account if others have those same qualities. Now, if you take Pat as an quick example again, Pat chose to be LOYAL when she was at her great company, always making her decisions that would help everyone in her great company succeed according to what they laid out! She showed faithful allegiance to the company, based on what was best for them. Now the problem was when Pat decided to be faithful to her health and family, and not specifically only Pats cult oops.....company, Jo her boss, once again becomes irate that Pat would be DISLOYAL to Jo and be LOYAL to somebody but Jo. The problem is the opposite of LOYALTY would be shown when Pat spread wings and flew! See, everybody back at the great company where Jo works now has kept there LOYALTY to Jo, no matter if Pat did the right thing or not! Everybody where Jo is was totally DISLOYAL to Pat, and now Jo is still in control!
So the moral of the story is choose LOYALTY, and follow it through, and CHOOSE CAREFULLY!!!!
Wow, it's snowing so I had better hit the slopes!
Later,
Erik











9 Comments:
Erik - I wasn't sure I could come through on this task you gave me - since the library generally keeps back issues of magazines for at least 6 months to a year. However - we do get extra issues of current magazines - which we usually send back - but since I am so popular and pretty and sweet - I have been given permission to send the extras on to you and your friends. I need you to fine tune your order. The assortment of titles will vary. Are there only specific ones you want - and - if I have more than one of the same title would you like two??? For example - at the moment I have Outdoor Life - Macworld - Newsweek - Motorboat something - Sports Illustrated - PCworld and some others. They come staggered so there will be different titles every week. Let me know what to do and I will do it. However - I may not get every issue of any particular magazine. It's a hit and miss type of thing - there would be a steady supply of magazines but I can't guarantee any particular title or issue. This would be courtesy of the magazine vendors. Sometimes they count accurately and sometimes they don't.
I'm sooooo glad you gave me an extra credit assignment. Naanaanaanaabooboo to Ryan. This aught to catch me up to - if not pass - that slacker in the class participation category. I know his Dad owns the company - but I saw Ryan at Arbys one day - I was on my little half hour lunch - and he was just hanging out - trying to look important. I think you are right - I'm surprised he goes in to work at all!
Gotta go. Love from Kathy the Aunt-in-law.
Kathy,
I will take anything I can, even doubles! I will bring the extra down to the MWR. They have so many paperback books, but barely any magazines! Ryan, I have to go with Kathy on this one, and back her, because she is doing something for me by using Selfless Service, and Honor,and Loyalty!! Good job! Ryan I know you ask me if I want stuff, so your right there also!
Erik - I will send the first batch today. The selfless service, honor and the other stuff - yes - that would be me for sure! If Ryan wants to do something - he can mail some of these packages. I work for the county. I only get a half hour lunch and don't make crap - unlike him who works in the private sector and makes gobs of money to just pretend he is working.
Oh - I'm sorry Ryan - you know I don't mean any of it. You have a beautiful wife and cuter than cute kids - you must be doing something right.
See Erik - I listen well and can be kind as all get out when I'm inspired and motivated. Your wise words - and especially this current storyline you have going - have made a real impression on me and I vow to never be nasty again.
snort.
Love from Kathy - the favorite Aunt-in-law with the library connection.
ps - tell the ladies that hopefully next time there will be some magazines a little more appealing to them!
Wouldn't it be nice if in this crazy world, there was some kind of rule that you get what you have coming? Maybe at this "company" that "Pat" works at they have a program like that. Whoa, whoa, whoa...I think there is such a thing. Yes, it's called reaping what you sow. Only that rule ISN'T fictitious. Rest assured my friend, in the end we all get what we have coming to us. Either here on earth, or where we end up after here. Some people will have an eternity of joy and happieness while others will have that same eternity to wish they would have made the right choices. Make no mistake about it though, whether good or bad, we all get what we have coming, it's just a matter of time!
I'll give a "shout out" to Camp Ripley for ya. It seems like yesterday we were saving a company of soldiers from their own leadership! How the time flies.
Dan
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Best regards from NY! » »
This is very interesting site... fitness shoes women 195027s rocking chairs Cheap oldsmobile aurora Best acne cleaner Acuvue ii colour opaques contact lens Wedding shower invitations printable Motel near disneyland resort in anaheim ca Renault car credit us accutane guild real estate legal Best priced appliances Biography pamela anderson arkansas ashdown accident accutane law enforcement Big tit fuck bbw
That's a great story. Waiting for more. »
Post a Comment
<< Home