Saturday, July 02, 2005

Click it and stick it!

Today is Saturday, and I hate to do this, and at the same time I love it! I HATE all the commercials in the middle of sporting events, and some television shows, and I want to do my and if you listen to some sporting events on the radio you get things like "Todays Minnesota Twins inside the Metrodome forecast is brought to you by Purina Dog chow! 74 and dry! " Duh it's a dome! Anyways it gets a little overboard, and diluted that if you are an advertiser you are not getting a good deal, because there are so many other ads that yours is in a crowd! And I don't know this lady but Golden Palace.com is getting a lot of press for having these people get tattoos for their gambling site! The publicity is worth more than the actual tattoo event!
So, what I am proposing is that EVERYONE who visits MY site click on 2 GOOGLE ad links to help the site! I would be interested to see how many clicks we can get in one day! You do not have to buy anything, and you can exit the site you are going to right away! Can we make this more successful than the Gay 8 concert they are having today! Yes, I don't agree with the concert, because it always has to center around politics to raise $ for those causes, like Bono from U2. I am sure Bob Geldof will raise plenty of cash but do it for the good of the cause and not based on politics! If you want to get into politics, then GET INTO POLITICS! Arnold Schwarzenager did, Jesse Ventura, John Glenn, Gopher from the Love Boat in Iowa! They had issues and they did something about it, whether you liked them or not! They did not sit in Hollywood, like Babs Striesand, and Al Franken, and even Rush Limbaugh, who complains, and complains, but profits off of it! Of course for them it is better to complain, they make more $ off of it! So they are no different than the people they complain about!
Anyways, lets make this stand and get click happy! I will keep my end of the bargain, and we can all compare notes at the end of the day!
Everyone who comes onto my site can get in on it! Just the Google ads.
Alright, now go get your clicks on!
Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Oh dear god Erik, You are too funny!!!!!!

July 02, 2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

In my day we wore the big pregnant clothes that looked like a tent. Today the women flaunt their dome, and I mean flaunt, You can't get more attention then that gal. I guess anything goes, if it means a dollar earned.

July 03, 2005 6:52 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Okay I clicked your ads. I hope you get rich, richer and richest from all my clicks. I bet your saving up for a special night on the town with your lovely wife?

July 03, 2005 6:56 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I'm cracking up. I am married to a marine hubby. You guys crack me up with the concert and $ talk. Ok ok...but can't we enjoy listening...:) That is said in my most Smartass of voices.

Ok, I'll click the google ads..make me feel guilty already.
C

July 05, 2005 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

February 22, 2007 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C