A Creek Runs Through It!
Today is our last party for our remaining PDHA team members, some of whom we are glad to see go, except for SGT G who we will miss her KNOWLEDGE! The other 2 guys good luck to them, but we obviously don't see things the same way they do so it is better they move on! Believe me dudes, if you all could stay I would go for you, but as it is I am here so go!
But we have ANOTHER BBQ with the General here tonite, and to say we have played out the BBQ thing is an understatement. A lot of cheesing and planning for for a dang burger and hot dog that I have to cook for everyone!
And honestly, I have to go out and spruce up the area, but it has looked better as you can see in the photos from a couple months ago! But we have had a water shortage(Imagine that?).
Actually insurgents had damaged the power plant that serves this part of Baghdad and they are fixing the pp, and thus the water pumps don't wrk when the power is out! But when we have a BBQ of course now I can use as much water to clean things, because making things look clean for the General are much more important than actual survival! Oh well, any excuse I can get to maintain out there!
I was also tagged by Meritt to come up with 10 songs I am listening to!
Well I will give 10 artists, because my iTunes has like 7000 songs on the computer, and when I am online there are 3 or 4 people here that have been sharing their iTunes. So on some days it is cool, I can choose between 20,000 songs! I love it! But I do have my favorites, or at least ones that I constantly listen to! I know I love rock, so don't make fun of my choices!
And these are in order as most listens
10. Alter Bridge
9. Bon Jovi(Thank you for loving me!, that is my wife and I song!)
8. Quiet Riot(Old school rock)
7. Avril Lavigne
6. Evanescense
5. Norah Jones(Sultry and relaxing)
4. Trapt
3. Disturbed
2. Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne
1. 3 Doors Down (Man they are good, I might even buy it!)
Alright, keep in mind I have iTunes on my ads below, so check them out! And I will tag EVERYONE on my blogroll, except for the ones that have already done it! And to Katys site, and they have been very supportive, both of my wife and I, so keep it up, but men can join in also!
Thanks to all the new people that come by and say hi, and I try to get to as many blogsites as possible, but I do have a mission here, and I will get back to you!
Everyone enjoy your BBQ's this weekend, because I will!
Later,
Erik












7 Comments:
Norah
norah
norah...
sigh.
I switch her every time she comes on the radio. The first time I heard her, I thought it was a joke. I checked the station thinking I accidently tuned in to some 70's station.
I am so into Three doors Down. When Clint was gone, I would listen to several of their songs over and over. I think I was just torturing myself.
Good taste in music....I have a very eclectic taste in my music listening.
Stay safe!
Good music selection! Have fun at the BBQ. :-)
Erik,
I have to say I was a little suppriesed by 7. Avril Lavigne &
5. Norah Jones(Sultry and relaxing) They are not bad but top 10?
Ryan
Dude,
Those are what I am listening to right now! I think my all time top ten only 2 are on this list!
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment
<< Home