Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pictures piss me off!


ME!!
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.

Sorry, since the blogger photosite is block by MNC-I, I can't download photos to my blog. I have to post them from flickr! Whatever, but it's a hassle! Here is me yesterday at the palace! So this blog is frustrating me, but I will suck it up!

Oh yeah if you didn't see my interview go to VoicePotential.org


Later,
Erik

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn Straight you'll suck it up!!

July 05, 2005 5:24 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

See what I'm sayin about SGT G?
She can't even put her name in her comments!

July 05, 2005 5:41 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I had noticed for part of yesterday that your blog had nothing on it. I know the feeling, the same thing happened to me when I first started. Take care, and glad your 4th was not too bad.

July 05, 2005 5:45 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I think I have a photo of my brother standing in that same spot!

:)

July 05, 2005 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whine WIne Wine,
Love yuh man.
Tammy P: that's where Kendall gets it ALL from!!!!
Take care Erik
Kisses
Trac

July 05, 2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Trac,
I really don't know why you are talking?
Does AT ring a bell?
Eticket

July 05, 2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

You always look so nice, no matter where you are.

July 05, 2005 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

February 04, 2007 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

February 05, 2007 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

February 20, 2007 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C