Thursday, July 07, 2005

Self Portrait(Freakshow) Friday


[U]
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.
Yes, I prepared last night for the day that I now wait for all week long.
Self Portrait Friday! I had Curt take this last night before we went to bed. And no we did not go to bed together, nor did he get any of me UNDER the covers! I guess you have to use your imagination. Well, my wife doesn't have to, and neither do the hundreds of others guys that I shower with all the time! Wow, Am I digging myself a hole! I don't ACTUALLY shower with them! Anyways, I have been working some long hours lately, and can't wait til Sunday to sleep in, as I haven't had a day off in about a month! But, I got up here early this morning as I was suppose to have someone come in from out of town to train them, and they missed their flight, so I'll try again tommorrow. I know I get these posts on well before the rest of the US wakes up, so when I put these up you all are probably taking your pics. That is STILL weird to me!
Have a great Friday, and go to SGT G's site, and Intheair is SSG Caldwell's site via my side links. I have them bloggerized!
Later,
Erik

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am guessing that Eric has used over 12,433 exclamation points in his blog... just my rough estimate - but I am usually right - just ask him!! hehehe!!

(OK, if he is the (!)King, then I am the (-)Queen)

July 07, 2005 11:17 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I like your blankey Erik!!!!!Sleep tight...don't let the sand bugs bite. hehehehe

July 08, 2005 3:30 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Nice........I do love the blankie!lol

July 08, 2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Your comforter is AWESOME! LOL.

Glad you played. :) Kind of makes Fridays 'fun' doesn't it???

July 08, 2005 7:13 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

That was the first thing wife asked me.What the heck is on the comforter! Hey, I ordered it $19.95 and had it shipped here for free! Katy, I believe yu are the thrifty one, right! I don't care if it had Barbies on it! Clearance is the way to go!
Thanks for noticing, and underneath that comforter Cat is not a tamed shrew I can tell you that much!!!
WHOOAAHH!!!! Sorry!

July 08, 2005 7:21 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

The blankie is great Erik, and yes the clearance rack is the best way to shop. Take care and stay safe.

July 08, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

Sorry I did not include a link to your site in my rant...I will do so in the future when I am sure I will have more pro-military rants...thanks man!

July 08, 2005 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Com google ambien 2003 mustang body kit construction management msc distance learning attica ny suzuki Furnishings rugs rug area wedgwood

March 02, 2007 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C