Friday, July 29, 2005

SPF Say Cheese!


[U]
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.
Today is Self portrait Friday!
Curt and I had went outside to take our pictures of our favorite Tshirts, and believe me, we are in short supply here, but we have managed to collect some cool ones that we will take home, but anyone that knows me, I ain't THAT gung ho for the military, and when I am at home, you would probably not know I am in the military, so I don't go around wearing 34th Inf. Division T shirts all over the place! I do love doing my part for my country, but I am a part time soldier when I am home, and am civilian most of the time.
So my favorite shirt here I made just before I took the picture, but it says what I really think! I LOVE CHEESE!!!
Yes, I do love cheese, but not as much as those Wisconsinites. That is OK though because they mke good cheese there! They have to have some purpose after all!
So I was thinking, that I am not getting as many visits to my site recently, and I figured that could be for a couple of reasons. (A) People think I am old and played out! (B)People are ALL Democrats, and don't like ANY of my views! (C) I have not had true rage for a little while, and you know that sells hits! (D) Everyone forgot about the troops!(Alright, that one, I was just trying to make you all feel guilty, sorry that is shameful!)
Oh well, I will have to dig hard to find some new material, but in the meantime, I suggest that all bloggers that come here go tell 2 other bloggers that don't know about it to come here!
I really want to get the message out. Well, I don't know which message, but I will think of one!
And if you are out there and don't have a site, it is easy to get one, and maintain. Try it.
To all the cheese that I haven't eaten yet! Your gonna get creamed! Get it??? Sorry! Bad one!
Right, now I am listening to a little 3 Doors Down, and Disturbed, and I just ate, so I am a little to hyper!
Everyone else, have a great day!
Later,
Erik

23 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Cool T-shirt Erik, for some one who is in the land of goats and camels. Cheese you know it binds the @#!*! LOL You and Curt stay safe.

July 29, 2005 4:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Ok Erik. We are going to see what we can do to get your traffic back up. Going to put a link up on my blog today. Anything for a SOLDIER.

July 29, 2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger Me said...

That is one goofy t-shirt.
I do adore cheese... see... I don't just love it, I adore it! Ha!

As for visits to the blog... don't try to figure out why. I tell ya, it's nuts. Sometimes a kazillion people will be around, other times you post what you think is a really awesome post and you get like, 6 visitors and 2 comments. LOL.

It depends on the weather, the work loads of people and how much time they have, etc. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about it.

July 29, 2005 6:56 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Hi Erik - I'll be posting about you later today on Iraq War Today...

July 29, 2005 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...love the "I Love Cheese" T. It looks like one my hubby would wear!

July 29, 2005 8:30 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I am laughing my ass off. I am a cheese lover as well. Do you remember that commercial where santa leaves the little girl a crap load of toys...her daddy says "those must have been some cookies" and she says " I did not leave him cookies, I left him cheese." CHEESE ROCKS!!!

July 29, 2005 8:35 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Nice shirt! You are very creative ;)

July 29, 2005 8:43 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

A)Never
B)Definitely Not
C)So Rant a little!
D)You're right - that was shameful ;-)

Okay -- message received --- Must find more creative ways to send traffic Erik's way, so he doesn't get cranky ... Heh!

July 29, 2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Great shirt! If you love cheese, go take a look at my cheesey t-shirt, haha.

July 29, 2005 9:13 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Okay - got my t-shirt up, and linked you *and* Katy :-)

Take care!!

July 29, 2005 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erik erik,
what to do with you!! get out of the sun quickly, pretty soon you'll be wearing that green uni with YELLOW. PURPLE baby.
by the way cheese stops you up!!! & that makes you....... always lovable of course
love you
trac

July 29, 2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay smarty-pants, I am SO not a Democrat! And I <3 cheese too!

Happy SPF!

July 29, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

LOL! Cute shirt! :)

Thanks for adding my to your blog list. I added yours just a moment ago. Happy Friday!

July 29, 2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 29, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Cute t-shirt! Very creative!

I'll link to you on my blog also!

July 29, 2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

See?!?!? I knew you liked us Cheeseheads afterall. Next thing you know you'll be admitting that the Packers aren't so bad after all.

I seriously need to learn something about the Packers other than the team colors and that Brett Favre is hot. Like when was the last time they went to the Superbowl? Who else plays for them? Etc. Seems like the things I ought to be able to spout off at a moment's notice.

July 29, 2005 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL- I love the shirt

July 29, 2005 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric, Just returned from a family vacation last Sunday from the land of cheese (Go-Pack-GO!).

I would be VERY happy to re-gift-give to you the cheese bra I was given for my 40th birthday (as long as you promise NOT to post a picture of you in it).

Thanks for all you and your family do for our country!

July 29, 2005 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some new traffic (me!)
New to your blog, but have added you to favorites. Noticeable how many women are commenting...!

July 29, 2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Erik,
OK, first, the joke WAS shameful. And second, although I don't have my own blog site, you ARE on my list of favorites. I have some good friends in WI including one whose nickname is Cheese...and I love cheese (the food and the friend). (and your tee shirt). I'm not going anywhere Erik - I'll stop by every day. It may take me til near bedtime to get here, but count on it.
Take care my friend and be safe soldier.

July 29, 2005 7:11 PM  
Blogger KGrams said...

Hey, I'm a first time visitor, I just popped over from Mama Duck's site.

Your shirt is great and show a lot of imagination.

If you promise to just love cheese and not turn into a cheesehead, I'll be back. (Not to worry Mama Duck, you will always have Texas in your heart and therefore will never be a true cheesehead).

Thoughts and prayers to all the brave men and woman serving our country.

July 29, 2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

My husband is career military.. but he's also a liberal democrat!

And he's full time!

irony.. IRONY..

July 30, 2005 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Underwater Cheese?

Canadian salvage divers are searching for an unusual treasure - a vast hunk of sunken cheddar cheese.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4729971.stm

August 01, 2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C