Taking advantage!
)7/08/05 -I unpublished the last couple posts because I have no ill will to everyone at the aforementioned place. I do have them saved for my book though!
I don't have time to marinat in this!
Well, I am pissed off to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to use the situation of the net to take advantage of a situation I am in and have been in for a couple months. First of all, NO ONE
IS GONNA SCARE ME, or take away the freedoms I am over here for! I have every right to speak what I want on this website. I have not singled out 1 organization, or person! I will not be bullied around by ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am using this forum to ask for ANYONES help! My wife no longer works, and we are living off my wages here! I need a lawyer that specializes in 1st Amendmant rights, as well as employment laws! I also ask that if anyone knows someone in the press besides who I ever talked to already I would love to give an interview on how soldiers and their families get treated back home when they are gone overseas! Especially Minnesota press. I guess if I am gonna get in a fight I had better bring the big guns right! If anyone out there is a lawyer or knows one, especially Minnesota laws, please contact me via email on my profile page! I am very TENACIOUS, and if I can fly around danger, and go on convoys in the most dangerous country in the world, nothing thrown at me is going to scare me!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!
Sorry for the bluntness of this post, but this is America and if somebody wants to fight me, I will kick their ass!!!!! I also need to ask ANYONE if they know ANY Board of Director contacts for my wifes former employer! I won't mention which employer it was! If somebody knows how to contact the board of that company, please, email me at erik.holtan@iraq.centcom.mil or if you know them personally have them email me. I will call them! Update Fri. 07/08/05 On Jul06 I wrote that the note from the lawyer said I couldn't talk to any Employees of the credit union!
I will change that error and say I was ordered not to contact any of them at work!
Later,
Erik











11 Comments:
I hope it is nothing you said in your interview. Sounds like your wife's former employer did not like something that was said. Maybe the truth hurt.
Sorry you have to have this going on when you need to be thinking of other things...like Iraq.
If I can help let me know.
I don't know what I could do, but if there is anything, please let me know. You have been such a good friend to all of us. God Bless you Erik.
I hope you don't let "them" get the best of you. They really are not worth it! Keep your eye on the prize.
Tammy
Erik - We'll get the word out, and you might want to send an email to Matt at Blackfive (blackfive@gmail.com). He has incredible readership, and they are virtually all looking for ways to help the military.
have you employer rights for mn soldiers. it may be a dead end. i can't think off the top of my head, but when we got back it was all over for us and these people were behind us 100%. i don't know how that can help you over there, but if i find the www address i'll send you it. and has your wife or you contacted any of the family rediness centers. i know there is one in cottage grove, but i'm sure you've already gone that route. take care. mel meg
Matt- have you visited the guys at Powerline? They are on our sidebar, are from MN and very political. Oh, and they are lawyers. I'll drop them a note...
Erik,
Sorry you are not in Mississippi, as I work for a wonderful attorney. Please don't let them get the best of you. Keep your head high, and give your wife my best and tell her to hang in there.
I will get you the list of the board.
Do you want phone #
Ryan
I emailed the guys at Powerline... I hope they get back to you!
Good luck in whatever you do or whatever needs to be done.. Sounds like some people need to get a clue and quit being A$$es to those that are fighting for us!! I support you 100% and I thank you for all you do for us true Americans.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Discount uk life assurance cover http://www.car-cover-8.info/Directv-chevrolet-picture.html Dvd player vhs recorder problems Mortgage insurance rates in the uk Regina vacuum cleaners The hartford insurance co address Toshiba laptops tecra 500
best regards, nice info 1 buy valium in fioricet it system security elsmere delaware Pain relief products Call center manager marine parade insurance quote car Onset of impotence Washer washer washer washer used plotters mercedes benz dealerships in oklahoma Examples of accounting essay questions business phone systems normal il
Post a Comment
<< Home