Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tea or Pee!


Sun Tea!(pee)
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.
Good day everyone, and I want to lighten things up by making a question. I took this picture in Tallil outside of me and Curts room. I had just came back from somewhere and noticed that there was a bottle with pee colored liquid in it upside down outside the door, so I was about ready to go yell at Curt for leaving it outside the door, and it should be thrown away. Well, I asked him and he told me he was making sun tea! Duh! Well I thought I would pull a little trick on good ol Curt, because he has been tearing me up in his curtcaldwell.blogspot.com totally ficticious blogsite IntheAir!
So I put my pee bottle next to his tea, and he had to figure it out! In the end he thought whatever he drank was "yummy"!!!
Let me explain the pee bottle situation here in Iraq! We drink ALL bottled water, and in these huge bottles, so the bathrooms are not that close to our rooms. Well, instead of peeing on the dust outside, and the heat baking the pee during the day, and then it would smell like Tiajuana all over. So we pee(as opposed to Pee we) into the bottles in the middle of the night and throw them away in the morning! Well yesterday they changed post policy, which I didn't know they had a bottle pee policy, and said those who pee into bottles need to drain them in the bathroom BEFORE throwing the bottle away! Because when the garbage gets to the landfill the bottles break, and urine spills! I just thought that was funny that they are worrying about that! But we have plenty here with NOTHING to do but think of things to do, so I guess they are doing a good job of that!!!!!
Everyone SMILE and have a great day!
Later,
Erik

16 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Okay, I can put another care package item on my list. Send one,little john,for pee relief. I bet the pee bottles will be one of your fondest Iraq memories.
Don't drink that tea Curt. LOL

July 19, 2005 4:26 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I immediately thought "tea"... until your little prank. I don't drink iced tea (how barbaric!) but I am sure I probably wouldn't after seeing this!

July 19, 2005 6:11 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

bwahahahahaha.....drink it curt drink it. What do the girl's pee in, considering they do not have "picnic attatchments"?

July 19, 2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

The ladies have what THEY call FUD's(Female Urinary Devices) G says I am not qualified to tell you they are like Nut cups with a tube on them, and you drain it into anything you want!
But I am not certified in FUD's so I won't say anything more!
Erik

July 19, 2005 8:23 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hi Erik! Thanks for stopping by earlier and for your nice comment. :) I'm still browsing around your site a bit...Have a great day!

July 19, 2005 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL- Very funny. We keep empty water bottles in the van for the very same purpose for my little guy. Just in case! ;)
-T
www.thegoodandbad.typepad.com

July 19, 2005 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ben Franklin once said I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy. But I bet Ben never thought it would be filled with urine. I think I'll make a neuro appointment when I get over there just in case! YUMMY!

July 19, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Well...it's too light to be "Dip Spit."

Hmmmmm you guys are too funny! I don't have to worry about the pee thing, but I do have to make sure I look at the Diet Coke bottles carefully. UGH GROSS! He uses my old Diet coke little bottles for his icky spit sometimes.

TO his credit...the hubby has been dip free for about 2 weeks. He nico free for 2 years then the two deployments sucked him right back in. I'm soooooo hoping that in January when he leaves again that he can make it.

Ok...tell me he didn't drink the pee.
C

July 19, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I'm so glad that you are keeping yourselves amused over there! It's like the world' biggest college dorm, huh? ;)

July 19, 2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Well Mama Duck,
I would not compare it to a college dorm, because A) No Alcohol and B) No Homework!
And Someday soon I will make a post about how log it takes to not miss the opening in the bottle top! I know you all can't wait!

July 19, 2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Too funny...I'll never look at tea the same again though!

Thanks for stopping by the "garden." :)

July 19, 2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Well, when I saw the picture and you started out, I figured the story was going to involve Sun Tea....but the other was a surprise. (Looked at the picture before I looked at the title of your post. :) I love the sense of humor you guys have - sounds like you are always working to out do each other.
Good post Erik.

July 19, 2005 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you are so funny! I missed your blog the last couple weeks and now I feel bad. I am going to have to go back and read 'em all so I have something to laugh about! You just keep picking on SSG Caldwell and be sure to give him some lovin' from me, your favorite ex-platoon leader ever! Take care and stay safe...Jenna

July 20, 2005 3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site New york hockey

February 05, 2007 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it fbi surveillance techniques drug Lindsey painter wheelchair carlots.com auto dealers california radar detector comparison real estate loans car drawing Renault megane wallpapers pullman-standard box car home security system using ict Virginia uninsured vehicles http://www.culinaryschool3.info enclosed vehicle transportation Kerosine fueled automobiles Fico government Who makes the biggest breast implant suv car accessory Car demolition http://www.busparandsocialanxiety.info/Caraccidentattorneync.html

February 15, 2007 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... dunlop tires senior term life insurance quote in scotland vardenafil on sale va loan mortgage refinancing Nissan quadrasteer Online mba degree jewett city connecticut Awnings for rv s Brand levitra the original and best levitra treatment Bedroom area rugs Free porn hairy gallery http://www.vw-2.info hot naked milfs

April 25, 2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C