Sunday, July 10, 2005

This is the way it should be!


100_0783
Originally uploaded by ErikHoltan.

Alright, I had my break, and I am ready to go. I don't know what that means, but it sounds good. I let it all go the other night, and I don't alwasy feel like that, but I wanted to let everyone know without sugarcoating everything. So I really appreciate all the great response, and that was not my intention to get attention!
And as far as thinking about home, and now that everyone knows that I have been threatened for defamation by a lawyer for something I have written on my site since I have been gone, it isn't like I killed anyone, and I can assure you that those people that are at the bottom of it will have their day. Shit rolls downhill. So I will not dredge up anything from the past, but I WILL update anyone if further developments happen.
OK, now I had about 11 hours of sleep last night. Not that I didn't need it, but I am not a big sleeper, and if I sleep in too long I feel like I missed half the day! I hope it did me well. 2 nights ago, I ended up sleeping here at the office because I was waiting for someone to come in from TQ to look at the equipment they had been having problems with. However, for the 2nd night in a row, they did not call so I waited for no reason. Oh well, I was in the office til 7pm yesterday, but I slept on a cot so my neck was cranked.
Anyways, I want to thank Rod S., my long time friend from high school, and who was in the Army as an Arabic interigator at Ft. Stewart with me in the early 90's. He is a foriegn war vet from the Somolia debacle in the 90's, in fact, he had his very own picture of himself in TIME magazine in Somolia! I think he was talking to a Somolian boy in class, and he was pointing at him, so I always thought that he was yelling at the kid, but he must have been doing something good. We had a good back and forth via email Fri. night and I guess I just needed someone away from here to know what I was talking about. It was the thing I needed! Thanks bro, and keep that VFW going, I want to help when I get back.
Anyways, I also talked to my lovely wife yesterday, and that was sweet, because she is my best friend, and she is SO comforting and strong. It is so soothing sometimes to just hear her friendly love. I love talking to the kids as well, and even hear Kendall cry in the background!
Well, thanks for all the ears to yell into, and I'll be back tommorrow to lighten everybody up!
Have a great Sunday, and everyone make a trip to DQ for a Blizzard for me, cause that would be good right now!
A DQ Blizzard and some Iron Maiden on my Ipod would be the bst with these palm trees! Hope all the Skillings are having fun up at the lake! Wish I could be up there.
Later,
Erik

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Glad to find that you are feeling better Erik. Please know that we are all here for you.

Glad you were able to get 11 hours of sleep.

Your wife has got to be one amazing lady. Tell her thanks for me, and thanks to you also for everything you are doing for us. Hope you have a wonderful day.

July 10, 2005 5:44 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Now that is the Erik we met and came to love. I mean that in a mother kind of way.LOL I hope the rest and venting did you good. It sounds like it did. Keep your chin up and always remember, "What goes round comes round." In other words, "Shit rolls down hill." Have a great day Erik. I was worried about you, after all you are my link to reality...in Iraq. I know that sounds selfish.

July 10, 2005 5:49 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Enjoy your day of rest! Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care of you...

July 10, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Good to see you are back in the swing. Gravity works, and nothing keeps the karma from catching up to people. You are good folks, those that mess with you are misguided and will get theirs ;-)

Glad to be here to be part of the cheering section !!

July 10, 2005 1:27 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Wow, Kimberly let you ahve it. Boy, you are a man after my husband's heart. He will grill anytime of year.

July 11, 2005 6:21 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Kimberly,
You know that was my fault!
The day I put thoe on their I knew I was forgetting one! Thank you for not letting me forget it!
And thanks Katy for piling on!!!
Bwahahahaha or whateve the hell you all say!!!!
Kimberly, I have you there now so everyone go to Kimberlys site!
Erik

July 11, 2005 7:49 AM  
Blogger JACK ARMY said...

Love the hat!

July 11, 2005 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Twink bondage Prozac weekley Ram edo sdram rambus Whelen ultra freedom model fl8aabb Thin anal Cyber bikinis How to withdraw from oxycontin Free uncensored porn downloads voyeur redhead fifth amendment. eminent domain Free hardcore gay teen sex pics Largest recorded penis Paris hilton tape hot Best asian rhinoplasty doctor http://www.power-ball-6.info Latin american effect of great depression depakote+and+lasix

February 21, 2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C