Better go with Gekko!
I have some issues that I want to bring to everyones attention, and I want everyone to know this is hard for me to admit, being a "strong" male!
I am afraid of little frickin animals!!
Especially the ones that blend in with the surroundings and then suddenly move when you are quite! I have no problem with them when I am aware they are there, but today this damn gekko scared me while I was cleaning the back room of the office, and then this dang scorpion centipede thing scared me when I was moving something!
So I killed the scorpion centipede thing and then let the gekko eat it!
It was actually cool to watch the centipede get shorter and shorter I just had to take pictures of it!
This little scaredy cat thing I have, I don't know when it started, but at home, my wife knows that every time she is around a corner all she has to do is say "Boo" and I'm running! Keep in mind this is the same woman who will wake me up in the middle of the night to check on the noises coming from downstairs! I don't mind that cause if there was somebody down there, I am prepared. Weird thing is that when I went home on leave at the hospital, in the room next to ours somebody slammed the wall, and I had that reaction you see in the movies about people when they come home from war and they get on the ground when they hear things like that! I laugh at it now, because now now I don't really blink when I hear an explosion! Is that such a good thing either, I don't know, but it is better than being on edge about it!
Thanks for the comments on yesterdays SPF, and see why I didn't want to show you what we eat? Then we are exposed for the Iraq REMF'S others in Iraq think we in Victory are!
HAve a great Saturday, and BTW I DID NOT go see Rascal Flats last night, but after reading your comments I should have! I heard it was OK!
Later,
Erik












11 Comments:
Gekko! EKKKKK! Ugly little sucker ain't it!
Thanks Erik for getting magazines together for Dan.
He called me again last night. He said they got their room built. The one where no military stuff is allowed. You know the kick back room they were making for themselves? Have a great day. Wishing you a cloudy day.LOL
Uck. I don't like spiders myself. At least you were able to kill it, but I am sure that there are lots more where that came from.
Hope you have a good weekend Erik. Stay safe.
Hey thanks for stopping by my site. I will add you to my blogroll.
I would be scared of the Gekko thing as well. Anything that can blend into it's surroundings and jump out at you with very little notice is scary. So don't feel bad. My sister says there are a bunch of creppy creatures over there. Glad i am not there!
I can't believe you didn't go see Rascal Flats, HOT! Man, i wish i would have been there for that! Although they all do look kind of gay don't they? Hmm, oh well, some of them are still hot!
Well, have a nice weekend. I got to get ready to go to my nieces b-day party! It is raining here :( Hopefully that doesn't put a damper on things.
Hope to see you at my site again. I will be stopping by here more! Talk to you soon!
I totally can't make fun of you...I'm afraid of Squirells. SO go figure. LOL.
Sorry I messed up the itunes. :)
My son just walked by the computer screen and saw Mr. Gecko. I explained what the photo was and he nodded approvingly and said;
"Huh. Well, that gecko came in pretty handy then." and walked on.
Mr. Excitement. ;)
Gekko? YUCK! Glad it's gone. I am the biggest whimp when it comes to mice. I just flip! Too bad about rascal flats, as they do put on a good show. Hope that you have a great day - Stay safe.
they didn't bother me so much until i saw that picture...thanks....;-)
That's one big fellow! My daughter said she saw a tiny one in the house night before last downstairs, but she wouldn't catch it. So my cat has been hunting it ever since, to no avail. Finally today daughter got brave and trapped it under a glass till we got home. I wasn't gonna touch that sucker! Hubby sent him free outdoors. I hate those things! Things that make you go .......UGH!!!
Stay Safe! :)
That is hysterical. I hate those little things too! Your wife, that is awesome she can scare you that way.
I am glad you stopped by to say hello at my blog.
Motley Crue girl here! lol
Hubby and I have a quasi-deal... He gets to kill the spiders, and I take care of the insects. You haven't lived till you've been trapped in a house with two large men (my husband and he bigger brother) when the June Bugs start bouncing off the walls!!!! They were screaming and jumping over the couch to escape the things ... LOL!
I like lizards and geckos and such, but the centipede woulda had me running from the room!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Cheap free ship didrex 90 Weight loss story and picture High blood pressure systems Bontril uses Children&aposs medical insurance Tampa culinary arts school Prince of tennis manga chapter titles Isuzu pricing Vitamin d ointment Roper dishwashers reatil dealersindex shtml software affiliate program
Post a Comment
<< Home