Sunday, August 21, 2005

Could this be love?




First off today, my wife posted a comment on yesterdays post, which I LOVE, and she has many different reasons why she hasn't posted! All of which I agree with, but I hope she starts more now! If I seem too sappy talking about her too bad, because that is the way I always have wanted to feel about my wife!
Another thing is that you might notice that I took my kids names and my wifes name off my profile, and I will say I was asked about that, and I took ther names off there for exposure purposes. Some media outlets have said they might mention my blog in articles, and I really don't want that info. out there! I know one outlet, my local paper is doing an article this week, and I don't know if he is mentioning the site, but I talked to that writer for about 45 minutes last week. Good guy, so I will tell you when it's up! Also, I have been emailing with a journalist from the Mpls. StarTribune, so he told me he might mention it in an article! Either way, the more poeple that come to the site that are new, I just want my family to be a little private!
In that vein, it must have been a busy weekend for everyone, because I only got like 34 hits on Saturday, and that was my haircut day, so I don't know why ANYONE would not be interested in that! Oh that also was my religious rant day, so I guess only 34 people know my religious views! I know boo hoo, you only got 34 hits that is not that bad! Well, by way of comparison to the day before it is bad! Oh well, such is life.

Oh, I suppose everyone is wondering "Why the Pavel and Cottam pictures on todays post?"
Yes, I thought you might ask that question! Well, Pavel has emailed COTTAM now, and doesn't have the respect to email me about it yesterday! I AM THE MIDDLEMAN PAVEL, EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH ME, AND WHETHER I CAN CONTROL THE SITUATION!
Alright, that is a little excessive, and I sound like a possesive freakball! Jokes Pavel!
Anyways, she sent photos to him and a little bit about her! PAVEL, HE THINKS YOUR HOT! And he first sent stuff to her about himself and the kind of stalker he is! Kidding! COTTAM, SHE THINKS YOUR A HOTTIE! Yes, I love putting people on the spot! SORRY! I let Cottam hae the choice of what picture to send me, and he chose the lean mean tough guy machine picture!
But, Pavel has my blessing to go for it, because if you love someone, set them free and if they come back to you, THEY ARE A STALKER! Oh, and by the way, notice that in Kuwait, you can wear civilian clothes like your back on the block or something! That isn't deployment it is VACATION Pavel! I'm jealous though and wish I could swim in the pools with you all!
Ok, well cheer those guys on that they fall in love and have kids, and grow old together!
Have a great start of the week, and we'll see you in the comments!
Later,
Erik

14 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Go Pavel! Go Cottam! Erik I see a future for you in matchmaking. You need to start up a site, to match up military love birds.

August 22, 2005 2:37 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

I had to come back and tell you, I read your wife's comment and I must say, "You Erik, are one lucky guy." I can hear the longing in that woman's voice, for you. Praying you get home to your family safe and sound...soon!

August 22, 2005 2:41 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Like MM, I too went back and read that special comment - you are indeed blessed (both of you)and I am so thankful that there are still young people in this world who are so committed to each other.

Your middleman comment has me laughing out loud here...awesome.
But then your comment about them growing old together is so touching...
You are terrific.
God bless you and your family.

August 22, 2005 3:57 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Erik, as I have said before, you have one amazing wife. She sure loves you very much.

Have a great day.

August 22, 2005 5:49 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I can see it now, Erik - the matchmaker, all the moms in MN will be gathering at your door, asking you to find that perfect match for their daughter - Think collge fund for those beautiful kids!

to Erik's Wife - you can tell how much he misses you, and you him. You two are so lucky to have found each other. Here's to many years of wedded bliss! - and thanks for sharing his journey with all of us!

August 22, 2005 6:00 AM  
Blogger Me said...

OMGosh it's 7th grade all over again with your matchmaking.

Now they need to send the little piece of paper back and forth that says; Check Yes or No with 2 little boxes drawn on.

August 22, 2005 6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like mushmouth from fat albert

Ryan

August 22, 2005 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pavel and Cottam are both so cute! He's hot and she has the cutest dimples! Very good match, Matchmaker. Plus, the photo of the Matchmaker himself is pretty cute! Love the hat!

August 22, 2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

There you go! Another way for you to make a little money off your blog! YOu can be Erik the Hookup! Link them all together babe! LOL I'm just cracking up.

Another thing...don't ever ever apologize for being sappy. WE LOVE THAT! I love it when you see a husband and wife just loving each other so much. It's wonderful being married to your best friend.
So there!
XOXO
C

August 22, 2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

if the "lean mean fightin machine" doesn't get a taker.....there is something wrong in the World....

I do know of a single chick over at "And WhatNext"....she loves military guys, and is a military brat....try her....

August 22, 2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

Woo Pavel and Cottam!
And yes, Erik, you are a lucky man. :)

August 22, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Erik = MatchMaker, I see it happening. They do make a cute couple!

Your wife is a strong woman, I hope she continues to post on here. You are one lucky fellow!

Stay Safe!

August 22, 2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

So, maybe when you get back to the States you could work up a little on-line dating service, huh? You matchmaker you...

August 22, 2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Chevy Rose said...

You're the first male match-maker I've ever come across. ;)
God bless and stay safe.

August 23, 2005 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C