Monday, August 15, 2005

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PEOPLE?



I am looking for these 2 people, last seen in the vicinity of Iraq, and last known to have taken a flight to the United States of America! They were wearing a camoflauge brown type outfir to blend into surroundings! Be on the lookout for 2 polite individuals who are actually very crabby if you get to them! They are wanted in connection with trying to stir the pot abandon their brother in arms SGT Holtan, to fend off the wild dogs they released! They reward for their capture is actually not a reward, it is a sentence! You will get yelled at and told you are wrong at every turn. You will be told "THIS WILL FAIL" numerous times by SSG Caldewell, and "I AM RIGHT" by SGT G! They also have failed to update their blogsites which makes them DEADBEAT BOLGGERS, and should be considered unarmed(Their weapons were taken away), but VERY Dangerous. They have both been seen in seperate locations and if they are seen by ANYONE proceed with caution, and contact ME RIGHT AWAY!
DO NOT CALL THE REAL POLICE or Rampart Squad 51, or CHIPS(Ponch and John) but you can try calling Jenny. Her number is 867-5309. She didn't think I had her #, but Jenny I got your number!
Alright, that was a little weird, but oh well, if you don't like it, you can go onto the next blog, and it will be some boring diatribe about the grass being greener or something like that! Ooops, sorry Katy!
Well, I thought I would give a tribute to Caldwell and Gustafson, who are gone!
Well Curt will be back, but that is his problem. But I did get my Wisp air freshner in my room new batteries, so I am ready for his return! Oh well, he has a couple weeks left, but it has taken me this long to get the smell of his B.S. out of the room! Hey, I heard something from the SGM today about myself. He told me that a couple people told him "If you want your comments to go public tell SGT Holtan"!
Hey, I resemble that remark! But seriously folks, if your shit stinks, I am gonna flush the toilet for you! Just closing the lid WILL NOT make the stank go away!
I don't back stab, if you want to talk behind someone elses back talk to me, and I will expose you! Funny stuff!!!!!!
Wow, I think when I get back I am gonna start writing analogies, because I like to make them up! Hope eveyone has a GREAT START TO THE WEEK!!!!!!
Later,
Erik

17 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Hope you have a great week also Erik.

August 15, 2005 5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I hope the weekend was great!

August 15, 2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Too funny...way to call them out!

August 15, 2005 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auto-Generate Tags for Your Blog
Here's a nifty bookmarklet that will auto-generate Technorati and del.icio.us HTML code for tags for your blog.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a tapety site/blog. It pretty much covers tapety related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

August 15, 2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Funny stuff there Erik!! You have a great week and stay safe!! :)

August 15, 2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Have a great week - lol...

August 15, 2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Once again I think that someone needs to back away from the candy bowl and coffee pot.

Happy Monday! :)

August 15, 2005 11:41 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

LOL

In response to your comment about me visiting Merrit- we met through blogging. It was just dumb luck that she moved so close!

August 15, 2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I noticed there was no blog updating going on. I'm glad you will be there to yell at them. ;)

August 15, 2005 3:16 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

That's a HILARIOUS post! LOL
Hope your day went well and that your week is starting out great.

August 15, 2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hey, are you trying to start a fight with me?;) Let' stake this outside mister!!!! Oh wait, you are in a giant kitty box. I guess that is punishment enough.

August 15, 2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

You're totally having a weird day, huh? :)

August 15, 2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

ROF laughing!

August 16, 2005 4:16 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HA

August 16, 2005 7:06 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

I just wanted to add that Cottam is hot and if i weren't married well..i can't say what i would do.

Also wanted to say...Erik why the hell haven't you blogrolled me! You don't like me do you? Be honest! Just kidding! But seriously blogroll me. You do know that i have blogrolled you right

Anyways, jsut stopped in to pick on you and say hi. And if I am divorced when Cottam gets back to the states let me know!

August 16, 2005 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO @ both you and Katy! Just remember, Erik, SSG Caldwell is coming back!

And now we have blog match-making from the other side of the globe? What a hoot!

August 16, 2005 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Soccer drills - passing Georgia waycross accident accutane articles auto parts distributor for mazda 929 Xenical bmi chart dodge adware removal instruction reformulated gasoline patents Conversion van rentals cincinnati Computer printable tyvek wristbands http://www.secretariat-answering-service-norfolk-virginia.info/about-fioricet.html Miami swimwear show Secret admirer flowers http://www.forextrading1.info/Depakote-glutamate.html 2006 georgia southern football signees car alpinalpine car alarame csar alarms Lexus dealer seattle German tornado adult video http://www.carcover9.info/Car-tire-cover.html household circuit breaker information

February 28, 2007 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C