.......hook up with her?
Pavel is the one in the very middle with the Nike shirt on! This pic was taken last year at the Tony Romas in El Paso that I have mentioned before as being the MN Vikings El Paso fan club HQ!
Anyways, Pavel is a very down home girl who is actually from South Dakota, but is in the MN National Guard! I have shown Cottam the photo of her, but he has been procrastinating on sending me a different picture that he wanted. I had him pose for this when I was going to cut and paste them together, but I can't find good enough software to do it here! Oh well, I am doing it this way! Let them and me know what you think and I will get them married off! (Pavel is gonna KILL me for this)
Oh Well, this is what I do!
On to Sunday Jottings:
-Has anyone had this cereal brand called Kashi? Their Heart to Heart cereal is great. It looks like dog food cheerios, ut tastes just great. Plus it makes your heart and bowels healthy! www.Kashi.com
-I am going to say that I am having more faith in people back home because of actions and equal and opposite reactions to my family(I will let you all decipher that, cause it sounds like greek)
-I have newfound respect for some people here in my little world, and WAY less respect for some that I thought were squared away! True colors shine through in the end!
-I miss 3 people from NC being part of out team! Heather Gustafson, Elise Jensen(used to be Ernst), and Sherri Knight!! I know Knight reads this. I would love you all to finally leave comments! Ernst emails me.
-I am SO amazed when my wife sends me photos of the kids and Kendall, and how big they are getting! And not surprising is that my wife looks more beautiful with every picture!
-Twolves traded Sam Cassell(Good Riddance!!)
-Go White Sox( They have A.J. Piersynski) Cause the Twins suck!
-What is with that mom in TX protesting her sons death? Do I need to get into that! Mom's, if you ever do that if I cack? DON'T!!!!!!
-We can all sleep better now that Paula Abdul will not leave American Idol!
-I just had lunch and I need a nap!
Have a great Sunday all!
Later,
Erik












6 Comments:
Hi Erik...it's cool that you are trying to match your friends up - everybody needs somebody. Go for it - I'm sure that Pavel won't kill you (if this works out :).
Kashi...I've tried it, but haven't had it in a long time - I'll check the carbs content :) next time I go to the store. I should be able to get past the "dog food cheerios" part ~ otherwise I can highly recommend Special K with berries. The military mom in TX wanting to speak with the President..I don't agree either because #1 it won't bring her son back and #2 anger is such a terrible emotion - it only adds bitterness to the heartache of grief and that is hard enough to deal with by itself.
Kids sure do grow quickly - and I can only imagine how much you miss them - but they are beautiful children Erik (they take after their parents).
LOL about the Paula Abdul comment.
Geesh...my replies are getting longer...maybe I could do this blogging thing too?? Hmmm don't know about that one. :)
Take care and God Bless you Erik.
Oh, Thank the Lord that Paula Abdul will not be leaving American Idol. I was so very concerned. I was thinking about camping out in front of President Bush's ranch if she had decided to leave. I figured He would owe me an explanation. I would want a reason why my dear Paula Abdul left American Idol. I would need a way to deal with my deep seeded grief. Luckily a tragedy has been averted.
erik... I visit ofen but decided to let you know how much I like the blog... and these two would make a great couple... maybe you've found a new career: MATCHMAKER!
I see you are now wearing the hat of Cupid. Okay everyone, imagine in your mind, Erik with cupid wings and the bow and arrow, with the ribbon across his chest saying LOVE.
You are such a good guy Erik. Is there nothing you won't do to help people? I mean that. No joke!
Stay safe friend and God bless.
Yeh that Kashi cereal is pretty good! I am a cereal lover, I've got like 7 boxes in the pantry but I never eat them. What's up with that?! LOL.
You are such a matchmaker!
GO PAVEL finally a real man (i hope) for her, good luck to him. I have been here in AJ with her for some monthes now and she is CRAZY!! Miss ya Holtan!!
Pavel's Battle Buddy,
SGT T
Post a Comment
<< Home