It's that time of the month again!

Well, it is!! But it is the annual monthy Surgeon Conference here! Of course that means food, fun, frolicking, bootlicking, and a break from the daily activities!!!! WHOAH,WHOAH, WHOAH, that is for the attendees only! For US, that means all the opposite to ensure they are able to be where they need to be to lick boots, and frolic, and have fun! So of course today will be a busy day picking poeple up and bringing them to the friendly confines of their tent! Oh yeah, sometimes when you get Col's and above and they did not have a room reserved at the VIP rooms they get mad, and sometimes at the messenger! Don't shoot the messenger, because your people didn't take care of you! Most poeple that come to these just are GREAT! They enjoy getting away from wherever they came from to hobknob, actually, most could give a crap if they went to the conference, they just wanted to get away! I understand that, and they are usually in great moods! But, for us it means people are flying in at ALL hours, and tonight is my noght to stay up here, and man the transportation machine we have here! It really isn't THAT bad havng the Surgeon conference, I just think all the rest of the Surgeon Cell gets all tense about the rank that is coming in and nervous about the bootlicking about to commence! I like it, because in things like that certain people are vulnerable, and I get to see normally cocky pricks and watch them melt like butter!!!!! YUM!!!! Is that spiteful?? Only because they are!!!!!!
OK, a couple a short bits I wanted to say, as the hampster wheel was spinning in my head!
-When we have AFN(Armed Forces Network) on TV, and military stations on the radio here they are all military only, so there are no commercials. Instead they do PUBLIC SERVICE for military members! Thanks for that! Take the cheesiest commercials you have ever seen on late night infomercials, and then pretend those infomercials are Emmy award winning, and that is what you have! For example this morning on the radio they had a commercial about dieting!
It said "Used to eating all those carbs and chocolate before you go to bad? Well, those carbs turn into fat as you sleep, and soon you will be turning into a nasty, fat blob!"
I just thought that was extreme, and it is, but I actually think they have points in a lot of the PS spots, they just deliver them cheesy! They are funny to listen to though!
-Also, I don't care what any of you all say I Love Jessica Simpson and her album "In this Skin" My wife and I listen to it, and my wife and I don't really have the same musical tastes, but we both like Bon Jovi, Shania Twain, and Jessica Simpson! So whenever we like the same kind of music, I really LOVE listening to that over here! And JS songs from that album that I love the most are Underneath, In this Skin, and Be! Alright guys, rip on me but too frickin bad!
Yeah, and I love Newlyweds too, so too frickin bad again!
-I think I had a great picture with a bunch of chewed M&M's in my mouth but my camera battery went dead! Imagine it though, I had my tongue hanging out, and my rippling chest piercing through, and my bursting arms glistened with sweat, and my manhoo.............. oh sorry, wrong blog!
Have a great day,
Erik











17 Comments:
You are so funny Erik. Stay safe, as you take care of these boot lickers.
That is a beautiful picture of you and your honey (wife).
Erik, you two look so great together. You can tell that you gys belong together. Try not to kiss too much butt while all the big wigs are down. LOL...Have a great day. Stay sace.
Erik - Your wife is so pretty! She should let you put up pictures of her everyday. Stay safe and have some fun!
After three kids and a husband I've seen the M&M Mouth too many times to count. LOL.
What an great pic of you and your wife - you make a great looking couple! Hope the bootlicking isn't too bad, and they don't stay too long.
Hmmmm M&Ms....lol
I like Jessica too!! I also like Nick and the Newlyweds. I am a sucker for that kind of carp! Oh and I will be going to see the Dukes of Hazard...no ripping on you from me.
Great pic of you and your wife~! :)
We like Jessica Simpson-- and the Newlywed show.
Wooohooo BonJovi (brings back some crazy memories) and Shania--- :)
Think I will go listen to some music now.
Please tell me that the real reason you like her is because your wife does and you miss, so listening to JS makes you feel better.
Please Please tell me that!
Ryan
Sorry Ryan,
I LOVE JS voice!
I just do, and as far as her looks, I mean yeah, she is not ugly, but LOOK AT MY WIFE! SHE IS HOT!!!! And your my brother in law, so watch it with your reply!
Thanks for all your comments. Keep it up! (Well, the non Viagra keep it up! You know what I'm sayin ya'll!)
Ok Erik, I will keep my opinions to myself on Jessica Simpson. :)
Cute picture of you and the wife!
Saty Safe!
Mmmm...I love M&Ms!!
I love the photo of you and your wife...you look good together. :)
Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon!
Man, Melissa is so drop dead beautiful.
I too love Jessica Simpson and the newlyweds. If people do not like it we will just have to tell them where to go.
Got any idea for friday? I am dry here. I took my meds this morning so maybe my bitchyness will wear off by the end of the day.;)
Damn, I wanna see the M&M photo.
I was chatting with my MIL about your site and showed her all of your Flickr photos. She loved them!
I LOVE The Newlyweds. It makes me look like a genius.
Finally, GORGEOUS picture of you guys. What a cute couple! If only you could click your heels three time and repeat, "There's no place like home..."
You and your wife are a gorgeous couple. Almost as gorgeous a couple as me and my TV.
Bon Jovi rules. Forever.
Erik,
I like your blog. I found it through Toni's site. On the subject of AFN ads, my favorites were always the OPSEC reminders. Very "dramatic".
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.bbwdating8.info/South-american-teens-naked.html
Post a Comment
<< Home