Sunday, August 14, 2005

Should this man(boy)....................


This is Cottam, he is from some state, I don't know which one cause he is active duty and it doesn't matter, he lives where they tell him to. He really want to hook up with this girl I showed him a picture of! And you have to go to the next post to see!
GO TO THE NEXT POST!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Who is Cottam? Is there supposed to be a picture or what?

August 14, 2005 8:07 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Cottam's cute.... can't wait to see you 'put them together' in a photo. I love playing with crap like that. (It's how I made our family of five into a family of 7). Hee hee.

August 14, 2005 8:15 AM  
Blogger Erik Holtan said...

Katy,
I went away!
He's back!

August 14, 2005 8:20 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

I think they would make a cute couple... tell Cottam to go for it.

August 14, 2005 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

February 16, 2007 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Full+service+moving+company Amo complete contact lens acuvue colours Radar detector performance asian male pictures Falken light truck tires relaxed fit baseball pants Radar detectors list comparison radar detectors

February 20, 2007 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C