Saturday, August 20, 2005

Snickers really satisfies!!


















Oh, I didn't get paid to plug them, but I have to say that the Snickers bars that I eat EVERY morning for breakfast are the best ever! I have one after my to cups of coffee in the morning, and I have to say it really calms a growling stomach! So that commercial really does not lie!
Anyways these Indian Snickers bar taste so much different than the ones sold in the states, ad I don't know what it is, but I love them! Oh, when I say Indian Snickers bars, I am not talking Indians, as in the ones who don't like college football teams named after them, or the ones who readily take peoples money at casinos! I mean REAL New Delhi INDIA! That is where these are made, but the rest I have know idea what it says. There could be dirt in there, but I don't read Arabic, so I guess I am just taking a chance!
Anyways, the PX is so kind to have them on sale for 10 for $1 so I spent a couple dollars since I I'm a cheapskate. AAFFES is SO generous to put them on sale like that. They care so much about not screwing the troops out of easy money. Whatever, it's called OLD CANDY BARS!
Still good though, and I'll eat em up!
OK jottings for the day!

-Watched the Vikngs game yesterday vs. the Jets, and they lost but they looked decent, and Troy Williamson from South Carolina looks solid to replace Randy Moss

-Speaking of Randy Moss, why is the press latching on to this whole Randy Moss thing?
I mean they sit and pick on people for not being forthcoming in interviews, like Clinton not inhaling, then when someone admit they smoke pot once in awhile, it's like a group of strippers walked into a church! "OH MY HEAVEN'S, THIS IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL"
HELLO! A pro athlete smokes pot! Alert the media! I like Randy better now, because he admits things like this! People don't like him because he says dumb things. Well, I guarantee he isn't the only one who does the things he has always admitted to! And, I guarantee some Packers players are like that sometimes! Don't jump off the ledge Wisconsinites!
Packers suck!

-I have a new hero. Her name is Michelle, and she just started blogging. She is the sister of April Shah who comments on this site, and I have her linked, but Michelle is also here in Iraq, and I don't know all that much about her, but I know she has been wounded in the past by an IED, and I think is recovered and back at it! She is a true hero folks, and I think some her riends were killed in it as well. April has written about it before, but I thought I wold point out REAL heroes to me! She has emailed me and she seems VERY respectful, and even called me SGT in my email from her! Michelle, whatever you need from Baghdad, let us know, we will help you all out where your at!

- I don't know if MamaDuck tagged us all in blog land or not, but I have been switching up my musical tastes, so here are some of the most recent favorites! And no laughing!
Tommy Lee- Good Times
Stryper- 10,000 Years
Fefe Dobson- Take Me Away
Bon Jovi- You had me from Hello(for my wife and I)
Lately anything by Journey
Anything, of course, by Jessica Simpson
Nothing by Eminem!

-I just got a phone call from the General, and why is it that my vessels are pumping at a rapid rate right now? I have an adrenline build up, as when a general calls you just feel like you have to have the answer on the spot, and every answer that comes out seems like you are putting on a Charlie Brown phone call voice! WhaWhaWha...Wha..Wha.Wha.
To think the first thing he said to me was "How much do you know about PDHA?" And my dumbass answer was "As much as I have learned in Iraq, sir!" DUH, of course, but does that answer the question? I then recovered after I realied my head was just peaking out my ass and said "I think I know EVERYTHING about PDHA's, sir!" Which is probably a straetch but cmon, general don't usually call you on the phone. They have people that call you for them!

-Meritt has me homesick as she and her husband and kids just took a trek to the Twin Cities to go to MOA(Mall of America) and Valleyfair! Glad they had a great time, but I wish I could go there with my wife and kids today!

-Speaking of my wife, I am just totally in love with her, and I have been missing her so much lately. She has been just my partner in life, and even though I work around females, and the like, my wife just is no comparison to ANY woman I have ever been around! That seems obvious that I say that as she is my wife, but I mean that so much as she is my true other half!
And you know half of knowing how awesome spouse is the fact that, in being married, I know that I have someone that ALWAYS misses me, and the crazy dumb things I say a do, but she still misses that part ALWAYS! Knowing you have someone in the world that is not complete without the company of YOU! Well, that makes 2 of us that aren't complete! ( I'm not going to the Jerry McGuire card).
She is the one I fantiscize about holding, and kissng, and just even having a conversation with!
Oh yeah, and the one thatmakes my loins tremble! (Yeah baby!) Anyways, Love you Mis!

Ok those were long jottings, so I'll give it a rest!
Later,
Erik

9 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Snickers bars...I use to be hooked on them myself, until they started to really show up behind (butt). LOL..You sound like me Erik, if I see something on sale, then I grab it, and 10 for a $1.00 is a great deal. I am all for a deal, so keep going to the clearance rack first.

Your wife must be one amazing lady. Take care Erik, and have a great day. Stay safe.

August 21, 2005 5:35 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Snickers? For breakfast? That, my friend, is a new one. But 10 for $1? You can't beat that deal, I suppose!

Ah, re: your comment on not knowing the artists on my list...lots of country and some local central TX artists...don't feel like a loser. I would click on Bob Schneider's link though if I were you and listen to his CD (which plays automatically when you go there)...good, calming, chill music.

If only everyone in life could find that perfect/soul mate. It makes all the difference in the world doesn't it? Here's to tyou and Melissa/Missy!

August 21, 2005 5:36 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Mmmmm.... we accept Indian Snickers here at the Coffeehaus. We accept all goodies and pretties.

Just letting ya know.

;)

August 21, 2005 6:37 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

I miss you too Mis. I am dieing to go to the mall of America. I have only seen it on TV. I bet it is quite the experience.

August 21, 2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Erik,
Well, I'm not really a snickers fan but Ron is (I like Almond Joys and Peanut Butter Cups). The best price I have found on those lately was 2/.89. :) Good thing we DON'T have them 10 for $1 or I would be in rough shape (literally)
The Packers did not do well at all last night against the Bills!! WOOO HOOO BILLS. :)(I haven't heard a word from my friend in WI since the game last night.
Erik...good thinking with the General. (the second answer :)
Ron and I were at the fair yesterday..saw the NG booth and wandered over - said thank you to them cause I can't say thank you to YOU in person. Anyway, as Ron and I were walking around, I realized that half the people around us may not even think about who makes that possible...it's men like you and my son in law and all the women who serve as well.
It doesn't go unappreciated Erik.
God bless you...and may He bring you home safely and soon so you can take that shopping trip with Meliss and the kids.

August 21, 2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Snickers... mmmmm...Snickers... LOL...

Your wife sounds so terrific, and I am sure she feels the same about you!

Hope you had a good Sunday.

August 21, 2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Just checking in to say hi and see how you are doing.
And I prefer frosted mini wheats in the morning, but to each his own, lol!

August 21, 2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Mmmm...Snickers bars are my favorite. Yummy!

By the way, you are so sweet to go on about the great love you have for your wife. It gives me hope that the kind of love and connection you have (soulmate) really does exist. :)

Hope you are well.

August 21, 2005 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

March 04, 2007 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C