Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Speak of the Devil!

OK, if you did not read yesterdays post READ IT!
If you are not familiar within this blogging circle Somesoldiersmom son NOAH was seriously injured in an IED attack last night! He has a serious spinal injury, and is being operated on in country!
Please pray for those out sweating for us EVERY day, and say something exta for Noah today!
Let her know your support! Somesoldiersmom!
She is on my blogroll as well!
Later,
Erik

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Erik, Thank you for sharing this. I'll be sure to pray for Noah and his family. And I will stop by his mom's blog too. y heart goes out to them.

Take care!
-m-

August 23, 2005 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's Kelly Perdew up to?
If you've forgotten, that's Kelly Perdew from The Apprentice. We got an e-mail from him, and he updates us on what he's up to over at Trump HQ.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a san jose real estate site. It pretty much covers san jose real estate related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

August 23, 2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks Erik. Not much sleep here last night. Tossed and turned all night long thinking of SSM and what she is up against.

Thanks again, stay safe Erik.

August 24, 2005 3:31 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Thanks for letting everyone know. I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Hope you are having a great day!

August 24, 2005 7:14 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Done...thanks Eric for pointing me in that direction.

August 24, 2005 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C