Friday, August 26, 2005

SPF Friends!!!



As the song goes, "And a friend's a friend forever if the lords the lord of the and a friend will not say never, and they can't take that away..ayy.aay, I'm proud to be an American........oh I think those are different songs!
But I guess Katy said something like it was a picture with your friend. So I have to pictures to post up on the site. 1 is from today with a friend that I WISH I had when it gets too hot, and the 2nd is of my love and I!
Aside from that, I have had a great turnout in my site since my articles yesterday, and have had my numbers increase 10X! So good things!

-Curt and LTC Spear are back, as they got here this morning, and now we can finally commence on speaking to other people again!

-I don't really have that much to say today. I did, but don't know what else I want to say!

-Cottam and Pavel are doing well, and have talked on the phone, and when Cottam goes through Kuwait on R&R he will meet up with her!

-Extra special thanks to Merrit for sending the scrumptious M&M cookies that she had mentioned in her site! Yes, I gave Curt his share she sent! But I almost ate them!

-Thanks to ALL the people that saw the article in the StarTrib, and emailed me to say thanks for serving! Not only did those people take the time to visit the site, but the emailed me!



Other than all that exciting stuff, I have now gotten the blessing to talk about my wife sometimes using "innuendo" that might be in sexual nature! So aside from the things I send in emails to her, I will add a comment now and then! I might "slide it in" here or there! I sure dream about the days when I can smelling that heavenly skin, kissing her neck, and......wait a minute this is NOT Marie's dream site, where she vividly described her dream one night! You guys are ALL a bunch of perverts! But then I think I must be or something!

Have a great Friday, and if the sex talk offends you, I can't help you!

Later,

Erik

13 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

You are right about a friend is a friend forever Erik. SPF is going to be hard for me today. Since this deployment I have acquired quite a few more friend, but I am only going to put up one picture, and it is going to blow minds away...LOL.

Hope you have a good weekend. Stay safe.

August 26, 2005 3:22 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

The snowman is one of my best friends, because it is a sign of another season and that means Dan is closer to the end of his deployment.
What a great picture of you and your wife.
The home fires are burning for you Erik and for all of our troops. Stay safe!

August 26, 2005 4:06 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Great post as usual... have a good day - great pics... thinking there were times this summer where the snoman would have been nice, but then we think - geez our soliders over there -have it so much worse! Stay safe!

August 26, 2005 6:18 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Curt made there finally! Good. :)

And I'm impressed you gave him cookies... I thought for sure you'd gobble them up before he got there! LOL.

PS: My "ME AND MY FRIEND" photo is with my husband too.

August 26, 2005 6:20 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Erik you seriously had me laughing out loud when you were talking about Marie's dream journal. You are hilarous!

Glad to hear that you got some awesome hits on your site from the article! That's great!

I want some m&m cookies! How did they not melt on the way over there??

August 26, 2005 6:32 AM  
Blogger April M. Shah said...

Erik dear,
first off nice SPF! Secondly I did read your answer to the tag, I JUST CHOSE TO IGNORE THEM! Your a butthead and we all know it! Just kidding. But I did read your tag answers but just chose not to acknowledge that you were being a butt! Thanks for participating, I will probably (Note I said probably) never tag you again! On the other hand i might just to tick you off some more! Happy SPF!

August 26, 2005 8:01 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

I am enjoying following the love life of Cottam and Pavel! lol

It is very cool that people are reading what you have to say. You have something important to add to the opinions on the "war" in Iraq.

Everyone needs a little sex talk every now and again! *smooches* for your wife!

August 26, 2005 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if our minds were in the gutter, you put them there!! :)

Have a GREAT weekend!

August 26, 2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hahahaha!!! Thanks for the shout out about my dream journal. Hey, I can't help what my subconscious chooses to spew out in my dream state. ;) My dream journal is not for the faint of heart or for prudes, that is for sure! lol

I love the pictures! Frosty the Snowman is also quite the cutie.

I'm glad to hear that the newspaper articles are giving you all kinds of great blog exposure! Congrats. :)

Have a great weekend, Erik. Take care.

August 26, 2005 10:33 AM  
Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Thanks Erik. I'll be sure to ask Dan about it the next time I talk to him. I'll let you know when he gets it.

August 26, 2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

LOVE the snowman pic! I can imagine that there are days you just wish for a blizzard to blow through!

August 26, 2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Marie's Dream site! You need to tell your single ones about her vivid sexy site..LOL!

I'm cracking up. Ok, we all look forward to all that built up innuendo!

Be safe friend.
XOXO
C

August 26, 2005 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, SNOOOOOOW! And when winter gets here I'll be bitching about the cold and wanting it to be summer again.

Some women are just never happy. ;)

Happy SPF!

August 26, 2005 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C