Bartered Love!!!!!!!
I don't know what Bartered Love means but Curt wrote that as one of his very first posts, and it has since become my favorite post EVER! Actually, it's my favorite post TITLE ever! I don't remember what he wrote in the post, but he was on a rage! Get over to his site and give him some love. He has been on the round and round with the 1SG lately, and it ain't PRETTY! But sometimes to watch it is PRETTY FUN! Talk about bartered love!
Well I took some pictures this morning of my non shaveness , and I got away without shaving for a 48 hour period on the weekend and liked it!
Did NOT watch the Vikes yesterday, but I saw they won! Big frickin deal, and call me when they beat Atlanta and I MIGHT pay attention!! OK ,Is this wrong to think this way? The Packers lost AGAIN and are now 0-3! I LOVE THAT! The Oakland Raiders and Randy Moss lost and are 0-3! I LOVE THAT!! I don't think it's wrong, because here is what I hate about ALL those situations. For years now Packer fans have talked crap, against the Vikings. Even the wannabes that live in the Twin Cities(A lot, there is more opportunity in MN), and saying that the Packers are a model franchise, and blah, blah, blah! Well, now they SUCK, and I love it!
The Raiders and good ol Randy Moss. He got traded, yes, but he talked smack after he left, and said how now he has a better chance to win a Super Bowl! HHMMMM!!!! The Raiders are unstoppable Randy aren't they? You and Warren Sapp are made for each other! Enjoy!
Alright, and watching the Gopher-Purdue game, I remember seeing after Purdue got the lead late in the 4th quarter they would come over to the sidelines and do the old SSHH! sign with their index finger to their mouths to say to the fans "Who's cheering now?" I LOVE that the Gophers stuck it back in their face!! I LOVE sticking words back in peoples face if they deserve it!!!!!
OK, now I am getting frothy. Maybe the Packer fans are living on Bartered Love!!!
Other than that just hanging in beautiful Baghdad with the weather perfect! Too bad their is not an Ocean and clean streets, and swimmable water here. It actually WOULD be paradise!
OK, since I have a lot of misc. nothing lately, I want to know from ANYONE, what typ of pictures YOU want to see from Iraq, or what subject YOU have wondered about that I hae not talked about. Because that might be cool!
And Heather G, you can't email your boys? We have to listen to your filth via comments on our sites. Wouldn't be that bad if you would update your site once in awhile, AND, while SOBER!
I am adding yet ANOTHER post to Love from the Latrine today, so check it out!
Well, have a great start of the week!
Later,
Erik











5 Comments:
Checking in to see that all is well in the land of sand.
Love to you all!!
Listen, You chose the wrong day to be gripin' about me! HEHEHE - quick on the read I am!
Yeah, my e-mail has like 700+ messages in it - get the hint, I'm not checkin it! Really, I will get around to it in about a month - I have finals coming up and I am not making any false promises or giving out any bartered love until then!!
OH Yeah, - I want pictures of you and curt with exclamations of how you really feel!
Very nice site!
Tadalafil product introduction washington tattoo removal Marketing budget levitra boating avondale pennsylvania http://www.teens-do-it-for-cash-xxx.info/Upskirt.html
This is very interesting site... free game online keno Couples cumshots sex free video keno game nl 15 Emblems audi Huge hanging dick cash flow chartzdd keno play money Sports betting odds http www.tip ex.com pornstar movy Order tadalafil net Comparison between viagra levitra and cialis mitsubishi eclipse acceessories Blue tooth wireless printer adapter keno online
Post a Comment
<< Home