Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bits, and Reeses Pieces!

















I am not very creative lately, and you might be able to tell that by looking at the last to posts!
Same location, same poses, same ol same ol! Just a different uniform! But I went back the next night and got some more pics, because like I said I LOVE the walk, and the sunset is nice.
I mean I am getting VERY good at taking these timer photos, but as you can see the fenced barb wire is showing in the sunset one! Oh well, I just thought everyone should see what I do for fun, or not fun, but time wasting. I took 2 online courses yesterday, one being CENTCOM Information Awareness, and the next one being Management Performance Guide-Team Conflict Skills! OK, I didn't really take the courses, I just immediatly took the tests, and SOMEHOW I passed! I mean, that is cool, and I guess I surprised myself with passing tests that I really didn't think I would know stuff about, but I did, so I guess I will take more! I love those courses where you can take the test and get credit for the hours!
Anyways, those 2 other jokers up top in the sheets are Pavel and Torgerson! They as some of you may know are in Kuwait, and they called me this morning, and it was nice to hear them again, although I had talked to Pavel about Cottam when Torgy was on leave. I guess from all the pics I get sent from them, they are either in civilian clothes, and in Togas or have like 10 earrings in each ear, and they get HARDSHIP DUTY AND HOSTILE FIRE PAY!!! Man, they are lucky! And as they will tell you I LOVE giving them a hard time, because they are the ones who actually VOLUNTEERED to come to Iraq first choice, but in the military sometimes you have people making those decisions that don't really know what they aare basing it off of! So it was me and Curt coming instead of the 2 Toga partiers!
OK, now once in awhile I am going to just post a bunch of keywords to see if my Google ads will base their content on what keywords I put, as that is what they are programmed to do! And then you all can go onto something you want to see based on those keywords!
Sorry NO PORN! But if you want my adds to say anyting inparticular than let me know, I will put in a keyword! Then all you have to do is click on the Google add subject to open the door for fun! Todays keywords:
Caribbean, Caribbean, Cruises, Cruises, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico, Vacation Deals, Vacation Deals, Vacatio Bargains, Vacation Bargains, Vacation Steals, Vacation Steals, Free Vacations not Timeshares, Free Vacations not Timeshares. Give me a FREE vacation, no TS, Give me a FREE vacation, no TS!
Cool, lets see what happens, and yes, I am weird so no comments. Alright, whatever leave comments, but NO SPAM, unless it actually IS HORMEL SPAM! Or Spam about Free Vacations not TS!
Later,
Erik

8 Comments:

Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

Sounds like a fun day in Iraq, Erik. I mean like what else is there to do. Stay safe.

September 14, 2005 3:12 AM  
Blogger momma of 2 said...

Nice pics! Isn't funny how the military works. Have a good one - and stay safe!

September 14, 2005 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahoy neighbor, well at least in 6 mo. If u havn't heard I'm on my way, I won a free trip to Iraq. No, the rumor that if u have tinnitus u are nondeployable is totally false. as a matter o fact, it's not even a factor. I guess there's a war on. I talked to Missy and we all miss you here and can't wait for your safe return. Be safe and come home early IF you can!!!! :) PETE

September 14, 2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

preperation H, Yeast infection, Constipation,, herpes, summers eve.... I guess that's it for now.
I wrote once about post partum and had depression ads for weeks.

September 14, 2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude - you know I want more on this "SESSION".... I love it that I cannot be blamed for his incompetence! Oops...was that my outside typing fingers? hehehe

September 14, 2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I think y'all should have to have standard issue cammo sheets.

Goes with the standard issue underpants too.

(Wouldn't you hate to have me as your fearless leader?).

September 14, 2005 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

March 02, 2007 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP site www.cartoon-porn-4all.com cartoon porn http://www.zoloft-price.info Advance cash payday loan vermont simplepaydayloan.com http://www.amateur-pages.info/Hot_nude_latinas_pics.html 2005 gmc savana owners manual Remote+surveillance+camera 19 wheels honda American lung cancer society Payday loan boston

March 06, 2007 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shoes 468x60 Banner 10000017 Banner GNC 468x60 drugstore.com logo 468 x 60 HJ Great Value 468x60 DI TR Summer2005 468x60 May 468x60 ID=079 Banner 10000023 tees_468x60 Clearance_022805_1 Banner 468C